+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver Office Citizenship Applicants

VanCity Surfer

Apr 29, 2023
Hi All,
Well finally more progress - receive email ecertificate download instructions on 14 Feb. Today 15 Feb Oath marked in progress on tracker and Oath invite email received. Oath finally scheduled for 27 Feb. Will post a final update when complete. Please see timeline in updated signature. Best

Reactions: Orhan

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Hi All,
Well finally more progress - receive email ecertificate download instructions on 14 Feb. Today 15 Feb Oath marked in progress on tracker and Oath invite email received. Oath finally scheduled for 27 Feb. Will post a final update when complete. Please see timeline in updated signature. Best
You had a really long wait for LPP. Did they ask for additional docs in-between?

VanCity Surfer

Apr 29, 2023
You had a really long wait for LPP. Did they ask for additional docs in-between?
Hi Mark - yes it was 256 days; nope not a thing requested...merely had to wait it out. I did request GCMS notes, but were not particularly helpful except as FYI. Best

hyong1991

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi guys, does anyone know is there an official email to reach out to the Vancouver office ? I've an oath scheduled on the 7th but I've lost my PR Card ! omg, I wanna ask them how I can proceed with the ceremony. I've used the contact form but not response yet, and didn't get invite through email for Oath ceremony.

jyojyoti

Star Member
Apr 8, 2018
Hi guys, does anyone know is there an official email to reach out to the Vancouver office ? I've an oath scheduled on the 7th but I've lost my PR Card ! omg, I wanna ask them how I can proceed with the ceremony. I've used the contact form but not response yet, and didn't get invite through email for Oath ceremony.
Thats fine . I will suggust to attend the oath and explain the same to them. They should be able to reschedule your oath.
You should start the process to apply for new PR card immediately.

mark56

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Your Oath schedule email has a section on what to do in this case. Basically fill a declaration, contact them ASAP