+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VANCOUVER INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT

tiger007

Champion Member
enfield said:
1. It's a private school, you won't be eligible for a PGWP and PR options under CEC/PNP.

Hi,

Although, it looks like that VIPM has indirectly (and falsely) indicated, that international students have opportunities to work part time as well as receive PGWP.
http://www.vipm.ca/international-students/why-study-in-canada/

**All opinions expressed are purely personal, and pieces of information mentioned are to the best of my knowledge... You should consult other sources too

Apr 2, 2013
Hi! Does anyone here pursue a study program in VIPM? I got an email from a consultation agency (Infinite Visa Assistance Ph). I'm doing a research whether I should accept the offer or not. I was offered to take a post diploma in health and social care mgt. I'm planning to go with my husband. Both of us are registered nurses currently working in KSA. We don't have ielts yet. As posted in the email, certificate of english as medium of instruction will do. We can also work full-time in the campus and part-time off-campus. Is this true? Badly need help..thanks.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
victoria_rn2005 said:
Hi! Does anyone here pursue a study program in VIPM? I got an email from a consultation agency (Infinite Visa Assistance Ph). I'm doing a research whether I should accept the offer or not. I was offered to take a post diploma in health and social care mgt. I'm planning to go with my husband. Both of us are registered nurses currently working in KSA. We don't have ielts yet. As posted in the email, certificate of english as medium of instruction will do. We can also work full-time in the campus and part-time off-campus. Is this true? Badly need help..thanks.
WORK is thru co-op program
legal to work 20hrs/week (part time)
and 40hrs/week and more FULL TIME on school breaks (ex. spring break)

my husband is studying in VIPM

Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for replying kyle. How long is he studying in vipm now? Were he able to get the work permit? What agency did you go to in pinas? Sorry to bother u of so much questions. I just NEED to know a lot of things first before i push through with my application. Thanks so much