kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
i need your advice please...
my clp is going to submit application for student visa...

1. im 5months pregnant and will be applying for dependent visa. will it harm the processing of bisa knowing taht im pregnant?
:eek:
2. my clp's ielts band is 7.5 general... he is advised to get an academic ielts... can we submit general ielts first then he will sit for the exam next month to be submitted later?
:eek:
3. we are hoping for the september intake... how long is the processing time? cwill he make it there?
:mad:
4. do you know any feedback about vancouver institute of professional management? help please...
:)

levy

Jul 3, 2012
hellow kyle, im also want to apply in vancouver institute of professional management, i attend an orientation in a consulatancy in ortigas. i think the ielts they need is the general training. that is what they said to us in the orientation, but try to confirm the agency so that you dont have any question about the ielts exam, Im planning to appply for the October intake.

levy

Jul 3, 2012
kyle do you have any consultancy in the Philippines? im interested in applying but im hesitant because if it is reliable school and agency? if they have any approved student visa or any denied visa from this institution in Vancouver? what is our chances in getting our visa?

May be i will go back to the agency on ortigas by next week for my inquiries so that i will not hesitant to apply, and also its a big money is involve that's why im very careful to go in this application.

I hope we will exchange any update because we have the same institution. I will update you after talking to the agency.

God Bless.

Nawtyp

Jun 8, 2012
Your pregnancy won't affect your application.If the embassy requires you to submit ielts to apply for study permit,then it has to be academic modules.But if embassy don't request your nationals to submit ielts for application,then he wouldn't need to take another exam.

The processing time depends on your country.but you can check their website to check.And well,I don't personally know any feedback on visa from that institution.but it's of no harm so far the school can accept international students,and you also have prerequisite knowledge on your prospective course.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
levy said:
hellow kyle, im also want to apply in vancouver institute of professional management, i attend an orientation in a consulatancy in ortigas. i think the ielts they need is the general training. that is what they said to us in the orientation, but try to confirm the agency so that you dont have any question about the ielts exam, Im planning to appply for the October intake.
wow! interesting! im glad there's someone i can share ideas with. my partner is a nurse, and there's this 2year course they are offering. post diploma in health care management. if not mistaken, i think it has the same level as a master's degree in the philippines. it's a student visa/temporary resident visa, and is a pilot project of canada. good thing is, they do offer an employment while studying and can bring dependents.

we are considering it as a stepping stone, since fsw temporarily freezed. and yes we do have a consultancy agency... it might be the same as you attended to... is that in prestige tower? try considering this option levy... we are in the completion of our documents now and we hope we can make it to the september intake because im 5months pregnant now, and expected to deliver by november2...

can you please share whatever you had during the orientation? BTW,
they are requiring us to submit an academic ielts exam instead of GT...

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
Nawtyp said:
Your pregnancy won't affect your application.If the embassy requires you to submit ielts to apply for study permit,then it has to be academic modules.But if embassy don't request your nationals to submit ielts for application,then he wouldn't need to take another exam.

The processing time depends on your country.but you can check their website to check.And well,I don't personally know any feedback on visa from that institution.but it's of no harm so far the school can accept international students,and you also have prerequisite knowledge on your prospective course.
thank you so much... that was a relief. im 5months pregnant, and if we are so blessed to get the visa by september or october, would there be any problem as to air flights? would an 8mos or even 9mos. allowed to travel just so i can deliver in canada, and my partner be able to start september or october intake? thank you thank you so much for the time....

levy

Jul 3, 2012
hello kyle, im very confuse about the ielts exam, i confirmed the IVC yesterday, they said to me that general training module is the required ielts and also i skype with Mr irvin Harris, the representative from Canada he said also they need the general module. Im planning to schedule my ielts exam but im wondering that you said about academic module. we are both the same application and agency, why is it we have different required ielts module?

levy

Jul 3, 2012
I hope you will give birth in Canada, Im also a nurse, with 4 years experience. It is very hard to go in Canada especially the fsw is been delay.Hope we will be given visa in our application.

You can chat to MR irvin harris via skype. try to ask him about the ielts exam so that you have an idea coming from the school representative.

Nawtyp

Jun 8, 2012
kyle said:
thank you so much... that was a relief. im 5months pregnant, and if we are so blessed to get the visa by september or october, would there be any problem as to air flights? would an 8mos or even 9mos. allowed to travel just so i can deliver in canada, and my partner be able to start september or october intake? thank you thank you so much for the time....
You have to discuss that with your doctor.You can get much info as regard your medical conditions.However,I will suggest you to try and apply as early as possible.

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
levy said:
I hope you will give birth in Canada, Im also a nurse, with 4 years experience. It is very hard to go in Canada especially the fsw is been delay.Hope we will be given visa in our application.

You can chat to MR irvin harris via skype. try to ask him about the ielts exam so that you have an idea coming from the school representative.
we submitted everything already levy... hope you can submit yours too... regarding ielts, they are requiring acad so we wont sit for another exam once we do credential assessment for crne... anyway, they accepted the general ielts... and said i will just have to submit another supporting document which is the certification of module of instruction in our university testifying that we are using ENGLISH... then we're all set... we are hoping much from this...

kyle

Oct 13, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
12-July-2016
hi levy,

were you able to pay half of your tuition fee already.
we are hoping so much for the october intake.
i did talk to mr irvin harvis, and i really find him kind and approachable. he is very informative.
he said he is always ready to assist and should there be any questions, he will answer at once.

i did appreciate the help he is extending to us. thanks also to our representatives. everyone so trained and reliable. i will never regret anything in my decision thru their help

aug092012

Feb 6, 2013
hello kyle, im planning to apply or to enroll at vancouver institute of professional management. any news about the study of your partner there?

Feb 11, 2013
Sir I want to study in canada in engineering field and seeking to join a college near brampton can you please tell me????????????

Also tell me that doing Advanced diploma is better or not
and after doing diploma how can i join a degree program

stefylinda1

Mar 4, 2013
Hello everybody in this topic!!!
I read that some of u are going or problably u are already study in VANCOUVER INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
Somebody can help me ??? Im trying to apply for octobernfor 2 years post diplome
I would like to know if the institute is good?? if it this the same that attended a college?? AFTER study can i get the permit work??? even that it is a institute???
Please if someone is already stidy up there.. ANSWER ME.
it is the job ok???

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

stefylinda1 said:
Hello everybody in this topic!!!
I read that some of u are going or problably u are already study in VANCOUVER INSTITUTE OF PROFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT
Somebody can help me ??? Im trying to apply for octobernfor 2 years post diplome
I would like to know if the institute is good?? if it this the same that attended a college?? AFTER study can i get the permit work??? even that it is a institute???
Please if someone is already stidy up there.. ANSWER ME.
it is the job ok???

THANKS SO MUCH!!!

1. It's a private school, you won't be eligible for a PGWP and PR options under CEC/PNP.