+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vancouver citizenship test Jan 12, 2014- RQ recipient

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So got my citizenship test today in the morning at Expo Blvd, Vancouver.
The test was fairly easy, if you read the book, you can finish it easily. Around 4 minutes or so. Result of how many you got right will not be released, only passed or failed. I passed.
The officer who has taken my case is quite nice, we have a 5 minutes conversation, nothing serious, just checking my passports, asking about my job and my family in Canada.
At the end, he said that the whole package will be sent to the judge for final decision, oath will be in the next 3 to five months, can be earlier. The officer did not ask me at all about my trip outside of Canada, he just ticked on checklist that he has. No questions at all about why I was absent from Canada. I hope it is a good sign. In general, very friendly and nice officer. Interview appears to have no concern. So as I hope! haha

I will not release what kind of questions I was asked on the exam, so please dont ask. As I said, if you read the book, you will pass.

If you are curious about my timeline, please see my signature. After all, receiving RQ does not seem that bad...so far!!!!

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
redstone said:
pls advise what 2 pcs of id we need to provide with citizenship application??
PR card, passport, driver license, SIN...in included all of these...etc

redstone

Apr 6, 2013
should we attach 2 copies of passport & PR as we have to submit copy or PR & Passport copies as required docs on checklist. SO one set for required docs & another set for proof of id

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
nguyentu2001 said:
So got my citizenship test today in the morning at Expo Blvd, Vancouver.
The test was fairly easy, if you read the book, you can finish it easily. Around 4 minutes or so. Result of how many you got right will not be released, only passed or failed. I passed.
The officer who has taken my case is quite nice, we have a 5 minutes conversation, nothing serious, just checking my passports, asking about my job and my family in Canada.
At the end, he said that the whole package will be sent to the judge for final decision, oath will be in the next 3 to five months, can be earlier. The officer did not ask me at all about my trip outside of Canada, he just ticked on checklist that he has. No questions at all about why I was absent from Canada. I hope it is a good sign. In general, very friendly and nice officer. Interview appears to have no concern. So as I hope! haha

I will not release what kind of questions I was asked on the exam, so please dont ask. As I said, if you read the book, you will pass.

If you are curious about my timeline, please see my signature. After all, receiving RQ does not seem that bad...so far!!!!
Congratulations nguyentu2001! So happy for you and so jealous that you are done with the test! I have mine tomorrow :-(.....I wonder if Milad123 had his test today?

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yolka said:
Congratulations nguyentu2001! So happy for you and so jealous that you are done with the test! I have mine tomorrow :-(.....I wonder if Milad123 had his test today?
if you practiced the the test that you bought http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca you will absolutely pass.
Other free sites are ok too.
I did all 684 questions on www.citizenshipsupport.ca....did not remember all of the right answers though but with this practice, the real test became super easy.

Gluck with your test!!!!!

Yolka

Mar 28, 2013
nguyentu2001 said:
if you practiced the the test that you bought http://www.citizenshipsupport.ca you will absolutely pass.
Other free sites are ok too.
I did all 684 questions on www.citizenshipsupport.ca....did not remember all of the right answers though but with this practice, the real test became super easy.

Gluck with your test!!!!!
Yeah, I am practicing that one in particular a lot! Thanks You for good wishes!

Farzad

Feb 11, 2014
Hi , I wrote my exam on 22 jan 2014 and still waiting for oat !! Anyone got oat time yet ??

nguyentu2001

Champion Member
Mar 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farzad said:
Hi , I wrote my exam on 22 jan 2014 and still waiting for oat !! Anyone got oat time yet ??
I got a lot of oats everyday but not oath time.^_^