+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validity period of Written Travel Authorization

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My sister has requested about 9 days ago via web form. I am a Canadian citizen and she is going to accompany my mother as her caregiver to visit me. They both have visa but she just mentioned they are going to visit during summer time no ticket or specific time. I hope they approve.
So written authorization can take weeks or more than a month. She needs to show why her visit is essential. Just a visit over the summer months is not considered essential but it may be approved.

soheil_sb

May 4, 2021
So written authorization can take weeks or more than a month. She needs to show why her visit is essential. Just a visit over the summer months is not considered essential but it may be approved.
Basically her reason for travel is being caregiver for my mother throughout the whole travel. My mom can visit me as she is exempt but she can't travel alone. She also mentioned that I have a medical condition and my Dr in Canada has advised me not to travel for the time being. I hope whoever reads the request is compassionate and approves her request.