PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Whoa!! From which country? Any previous refusal?
First time to apply. Philippines regular application. My intake is still on May 2021 though.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hı guys! Got rejection again for family ties and financial assets.

Just got my program deferred to May.

I will get the GCMS notes and reapply in February...

So depressed now..

marmik1617

Jan 4, 2020

So depressed now..
I got my first refusal in Sep 2020 with Family ties and purpose of visit, level of establishment reason.
I applied for GCMS notes and understand their concern and reapplied but It was again rejected with this 2 reasons. ( Purpose of visit and Level of establishment )
But surprising thing is that I have solved my family ties reason in 2nd application.

GCMS Notes says ,
Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.

Here is the explanation...

I belong to a nuclear family of four members. I have always been most pampered and cherished by everyone, being the elder child of my family . But apart from that modesty, moral value still comes before anything in my household. My father, NAME , is a government employee and is the principal of an Industrial Training Institute which are designated post-secondary schools in India which provide training in various trades. My father was the one who motivated me in all of the stages of my life and was behind the idea of me completing my studies from Canada. My mother, NAME, is currently a homemaker. I also have a younger sister, NAME , who is currently pursuing her dental degree. Given that my father is providing his services to a government organization and all my family is well-settled in India as well as our immovable property is situated in India, ties to my home country are thus profound.

My parents have always promoted the idea of education and the importance of skill-based learning. They are my main motivators and are supporting my decision for further education in Canada. I am very close to my parents and considering that they are approaching a certain age they need more support from their children which makes my ties to my home country undeniably profound. Moreover, as a son, it is my duty to take care of my parents. Thus, I am bound to return to India upon completion of the course.

I come from a financially stable family background. My father’s current Annual Income is INR XXXXXX (approx. CAD $ XXXXXX ) Moreover, My father has other financial resources such as General Provident Fund ,Fixed deposit and Bank balance amounting to CAD $ XXXXX in total.

My intention in Canada is not to work or have any economic ties but only to study and gain sufficient knowledge in my field so that I can return back to my home country and secure a competitive job.

I hope it will help you to solve your issue.

robin.k.

Dec 30, 2019

So depressed now..
What! Am really sorry for your refusal but I'm encouraged that you will try in February.
You have plenty of time.....You will win.
Blessings!

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022
Ah

Ah nice....I hope you get a positive decision early enough before the commencement of your course.
Best of luck
Thank you! Best of luck on your application too..

yenice

Sep 14, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-10-2022
Nomination.....
17-10-2022
AOR Received.
30-10-2022

So depressed now..
Sad to hear this. Wait for your GCMS and work on it on your re-application. You can do it!! :)

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
I got my first refusal in Sep 2020 with Family ties and purpose of visit, level of establishment reason.
I applied for GCMS notes and understand their concern and reapplied but It was again rejected with this 2 reasons. ( Purpose of visit and Level of establishment )
But surprising thing is that I have solved my family ties reason in 2nd application.

GCMS Notes says ,
Given family ties or economic motives to remain in Canada, the applicant’s incentives to remain in Canada may outweigh their ties to their home country.

Here is the explanation...

I belong to a nuclear family of four members. I have always been most pampered and cherished by everyone, being the elder child of my family . But apart from that modesty, moral value still comes before anything in my household. My father, NAME , is a government employee and is the principal of an Industrial Training Institute which are designated post-secondary schools in India which provide training in various trades. My father was the one who motivated me in all of the stages of my life and was behind the idea of me completing my studies from Canada. My mother, NAME, is currently a homemaker. I also have a younger sister, NAME , who is currently pursuing her dental degree. Given that my father is providing his services to a government organization and all my family is well-settled in India as well as our immovable property is situated in India, ties to my home country are thus profound.

My parents have always promoted the idea of education and the importance of skill-based learning. They are my main motivators and are supporting my decision for further education in Canada. I am very close to my parents and considering that they are approaching a certain age they need more support from their children which makes my ties to my home country undeniably profound. Moreover, as a son, it is my duty to take care of my parents. Thus, I am bound to return to India upon completion of the course.

I come from a financially stable family background. My father’s current Annual Income is INR XXXXXX (approx. CAD $ XXXXXX ) Moreover, My father has other financial resources such as General Provident Fund ,Fixed deposit and Bank balance amounting to CAD $ XXXXX in total.

My intention in Canada is not to work or have any economic ties but only to study and gain sufficient knowledge in my field so that I can return back to my home country and secure a competitive job.

I hope it will help you to solve your issue.
Very nice of you. Thanks bro.

ozzyess

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Sad to hear this. Wait for your GCMS and work on it on your re-application. You can do it!! :)
I have already deferred to May the program (which was Marketing Management but had to defer to Int Business Management in May) and already re-writing the SOP. I will re-apply once I have the GCMS notes. In the forum I have been reading people who got approval after like 3 times. I will do it!

Reactions: ChaChaVidhayakHain

robin.k.

Dec 30, 2019
That is the spirit....We wish you all the very best....God will see you through.

I have already deferred to May the program (which was Marketing Management but had to defer to Int Business Management in May) and already re-writing the SOP. I will re-apply once I have the GCMS notes. In the forum I have been reading people who got approval after like 3 times. I will do it!