+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validity of ielts

Noverahaq

Apr 23, 2017
I got ita and now uploading docs. But my wife's ielts score will expire on 9th may. If I can upload all docs before 9th may and get aor, will it be a problem? Does she need to sit for exam again?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
If you submit all your documents & fees, get aor BEFORE the expiry of IELTS, then you are just fine to go. You won't need to take ielts again.

Hit the [GOOD] button if I helped you :)

neoagain

Oct 19, 2015
Hello Seniors

I have a sort of similar kind of question. I am in the Express Entry queue for the 2nd year now and technically my IELTS validity (2 years?) is over on 18th April 2017. But my EE profile is still in the queue and I have hopes that it will get picked up looking at the scores coming down with every draw. My score is 366 btw.

Now, do I have to take IELTS immediately and update the score or wait for the ITA and then appear for IELTS? Please guide me.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
neoagain said:
Hello Seniors

I have a sort of similar kind of question. I am in the Express Entry queue for the 2nd year now and technically my IELTS validity (2 years?) is over on 18th April 2017. But my EE profile is still in the queue and I have hopes that it will get picked up looking at the scores coming down with every draw. My score is 366 btw.

Now, do I have to take IELTS immediately and update the score or wait for the ITA and then appear for IELTS? Please guide me.
At present, you are on the stage that you must forget your this IELTS score. If IELTS is not valid, then how could you claim the points for English?

Totally forget that score, and re-take IELTS. The reason is, you will get your ITA based on your points you claimed. Now, if IELTS has expired, then there is no way you can claim points for that.

All you need to do is re-take IELTS, wait for its results, update your EE profile according to your results, and finally wait for ITA. If your CRS is >/= cut-off value in a draw, you will get an ITA.

This time try harder to get LRWS 8777, since it'll boost your total crs to much higher level.

If you need guidance on IELTS, follow this link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/valuable-tips-to-pass-ielts-with-flying-colors-t487154.0.html

vigna

May 5, 2017
Hi guys,
Need your valuable advise.
I need clarity on whether do I need to be ready with my new IELTS scores as my old IELTS scores got expired on March 2017.
I have applied for PR and following are the details of the application.
Received SNIP nomination on Sep-16 and
Send paper application with documents on Oct-2016
Received AOR on Jan-17
got file transfer mail on Feb-2017
waiting for Medical and PPR......
Appreciate your suggestion in advance

Thank you.