+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validation Job Offer / Job Category D

govanotiforever1987

Jan 15, 2020
I have some questions about my application process:
According to QSW, I got 58 points. To sum up, I got a degree in Law in my country, a certificate in IBM - International Business management - and experience in job NOC 2282 for 16 months, due to the pandemic I had to come to Quebec to accept a NOC 9617 - meat food processor -.
Also, I have IELTS 6,6,6,5.5. I received Validation Job Offer in NOC 9617 , Category D.

4 days ago I created and completed my profile on Arrima considering this information:

The federal government has recently launched the Agri-Food Immigration Pilot, which is not available in Québec.

However, a number of Québec employers who hire non-seasonal temporary foreign workers (TFW) could benefit from a two-year Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) as part of the program. Québec employers can benefit from this impact assessment (LMIA) as long as the temporary foreign worker’s job matches one of the specific codes eligible for the pilot in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) and belongs to specific industries.

Because this program is not available in Québec, it is worth noting that temporary foreign workers hired through the program could obtain permanent immigration by:

• Submitting a permanent selection application for the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ - Québec experience program) of the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI).
  • Submitting their expression of interest form in MIFI’s Arrima portal

I received LMIA for 2 years and I understand that my job is not a skilled work job, however, the reason that I made the application is because the pilot program is not available to Quebec but It says that temporary foreign workers hired through the program could obtain permanent immigration by:
I have been reading your comments about Skilled jobs in High demand in Quebec and my understanding is that only skilled jobs with VJO will be called in priority. It means that, even with a VJO in any skilled work only adds points but never guarantee an Invitation considering the NOC right?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
According to QSW, I got 58 points. To sum up, I got a degree in Law in my country, a certificate in IBM - International Business management - and experience in job NOC 2282 for 16 months, due to the pandemic I had to come to Quebec to accept a NOC 9617 - meat food processor -.
Also, I have IELTS 6,6,6,5.5. I received Validation Job Offer in NOC 9617 , Category D.

4 days ago I created and completed my profile on Arrima considering this information:

The federal government has recently launched the Agri-Food Immigration Pilot, which is not available in Québec.

However, a number of Québec employers who hire non-seasonal temporary foreign workers (TFW) could benefit from a two-year Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) as part of the program. Québec employers can benefit from this impact assessment (LMIA) as long as the temporary foreign worker’s job matches one of the specific codes eligible for the pilot in the National Occupational Classification (NOC) and belongs to specific industries.

Because this program is not available in Québec, it is worth noting that temporary foreign workers hired through the program could obtain permanent immigration by:

• Submitting a permanent selection application for the Programme de l’expérience québécoise (PEQ - Québec experience program) of the Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI).

I received LMIA for 2 years and I understand that my job is not a skilled work job, however, the reason that I made the application is because the pilot program is not available to Quebec but It says that temporary foreign workers hired through the program could obtain permanent immigration by:
I have been reading your comments about Skilled jobs in High demand in Quebec and my understanding is that only skilled jobs with VJO will be called in priority. It means that, even with a VJO in any skilled work only adds points but never guarantee an Invitation considering the NOC right?
VJO guarantees invitation but not a csq.
Are you inland or overseas?

ViolentBot

Dec 1, 2020

• Submitting their expression of interest form in MIFI’s Arrima portal dunkin survey

Thank you. I will try your methods to increase my knowledge.

Last edited:

Tommyspensee

Oct 14, 2020
VJO guarantees invitation but not a csq.
Are you inland or overseas?
it actually guarantee a CSQ,almost all people got their csq a day after they submitted their VJO, don't know about the normal time,but under the virus,as far as I know ,from September til now,All the people with VJO got their CSQ only one day after application received

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
it actually guarantee a CSQ,almost all people got their csq a day after they submitted their VJO, don't know about the normal time,but under the virus,as far as I know ,from September til now,All the people with VJO got their CSQ only one day after application received
Nope. Search this forum for a person in restaurant job who didn't. Shouldn't say all people when you don't know all. Those with VJO but less score are chaffed out.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Where you find this information?
They can take the CSQ but NEVER after one day.

govanotiforever1987

Jan 15, 2020

I summited my application in November 16th, maybe I have to wait until the next draw because my VJO was received until October 26th