+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated offer timeline in Quebec

Jun 4, 2023
@powereng1982 Hi Bro, I received update today my VJO probably gonna refused and the reason is strange they are saying you are over qualified for the position you are working . I have Masters degree and working in same field as Lead Engineer. Do you have any thoughts on this ? What could be other immigration programs then if it's rejected . Job is really good so not thinking about changing province . I think no federal program directly applicable for Quebec ?
As I know that your employer can demand mifi to approve VJO as it's employer responsibility to take care of employee in VJO. And there's no such criteria that over qualified person cannot get VJO for less qualified job. I'd suggest that you should force your employer to send a email with full explanation of your post and it's importance.
But you can still apply for Regural skilled program. All the best wishes

Reactions: Vish_0289

Vish_0289

Jun 20, 2023
As I know that your employer can demand mifi to approve VJO as it's employer responsibility to take care of employee in VJO. And there's no such criteria that over qualified person cannot get VJO for less qualified job. I'd suggest that you should force your employer to send a email with full explanation of your post and it's importance.
But you can still apply for Regural skilled program. All the best wishes
Hi, Discussion with employer already started and they will try to find the way for convincing the MIFI. Also professional license is compulsory for practicing engineering profession in Quebec for RSWP ?

Reactions: PRHP28
Aug 7, 2023
@powereng1982 @abi_abi @PRHP28

How can we check if my VJO is inside or outside of Montreal metropolitan region?
My company is located in St. Hubert.

My VJO Timeline:
The documents were sent on the 15th of June 2023
Received email approval on 17th August 2023

Thanks, everyone for sharing and caring:)
Unfortunately, That’s inside greater Montreal area . For more information you could search on Google ( cmm quebec map )

mys1138

Jun 17, 2016
Hi, I’ll share my processing time for VJO

2023/02/24 - VJO applied

2023/06/15 - VJO got returned (lack of a signature in a paper)

2023/07/20 - VJO approved

So it took 5 months for me
good luck everyone!

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hii everyone,
I just want to share my vjo timeline.
Documents delivered: 10 august
Vjo approved : 24 August
Just 14 days
my region mauricie
Job is teer 5 or according to noc code was noc C. So everyone who are waiting good luck .

Reactions: abi_abi

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hi, I’ll share my processing time for VJO

2023/02/24 - VJO applied

2023/06/15 - VJO got returned (lack of a signature in a paper)

2023/07/20 - VJO approved

So it took 5 months for me
good luck everyone!
What is your region May be it mostly depend on the region .

mys1138

Jun 17, 2016
What is your region May be it mostly depend on the region .
I’m in Quebec city. Some of my colleagues also got their VJOs within a few weeks, while it took for others like 5 months (including me)
so it’s really case by case, you are lucky :p

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hii guys I hope everyone doing well,
I got a problem since my job latter validated on 24th august but when I am trying to update the information in arrima they say ´´ no validated job offer matching the information you entered ´ if anyone got same thing please tell me how to solve the issue or I have to wait ?
thank you

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
@powereng1982 Hi Bro, I received update today my VJO probably gonna refused and the reason is strange they are saying you are over qualified for the position you are working . I have Masters degree and working in same field as Lead Engineer. Do you have any thoughts on this ? What could be other immigration programs then if it's rejected . Job is really good so not thinking about changing province . I think no federal program directly applicable for Quebec ?
Was it refused or just intension of refusal?

In case of intension to refuse, please tell us what exactly visa officer has written. In case of refusal, they clearly write clause/immigration rule. They simpl;y cannot refuse/reject unless you dont have minimum qualifications.

If it is an intension of refusal, then you will be given 60 days to respond. You should check minimum requirement for this job NOC as per IRCC and reply to this letter with your explanations and IRCC requirements attached

Last edited:

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Hii guys I hope everyone doing well,
I got a problem since my job latter validated on 24th august but when I am trying to update the information in arrima they say ´´ no validated job offer matching the information you entered ´ if anyone got same thing please tell me how to solve the issue or I have to wait ?
thank you
You need to update your personal information in aarima profile. There is a question something "Do you have a personal number at MIFI", select yes. You have to use N* REF IND number (it starts with C and then have seven digits). Once you have added this, then you will be able to use VJO reference number which is N* DOSSIER in your VJO letter. All the best

Last edited:

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Th
You need to update your personal information in aarima profile. There is a question something "Do you have a personal number at MIFI", select yes. You have to use N* REF IND number (it starts with C and then have seven digits). Once you have added this, then you will be able to use VJO reference number which is N* DOSSIER in your VJO letter. All the best
Thank you for your response, I already have personal individual number added because I studied in Quebec so they already had and I saw the that number is same on my Job latter approval. But just when trying to enter job number then show that error .
thank you bro :)[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: powereng1982

powereng1982

Jun 4, 2021
Canada
Th

Thank you for your response, I already have personal individual number added because I studied in Quebec so they already had and I saw the that number is same on my Job latter approval. But just when trying to enter job number then show that error .
thank you bro :)
I remember this happened to me too. I called MIFI and they confirmed that VJO is is activated since the first day and is valid for 12 months.

They suggested me to removed my personal individual number through asnwering NO to that question then save and exit.

Now loggin again and add personal individual number and then try validated job number. I hope it should work and all the best sardar bhai :)

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Okay I am going to try this today if that’s work then I will save otherwise I will call tomorrow to mifi.
thank you bro and all the best for your application too.

mateu__15

Jan 4, 2023
Hey, guys, hope everyone is good!

I am trying to check if to get the CSQ it's mandatory to have a french exam! Can you help me with that?

Thanks!

Singh__

Star Member
Aug 25, 2023
Hey, guys, hope everyone is good!

I am trying to check if to get the CSQ it's mandatory to have a french exam! Can you help me with that?

Thanks!
No ,as of today ,if you will have validated job offer from outside greater Montreal area then you will no need to declare French.