+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated Job offer Quebec

rahulpipaliya

Jan 22, 2022
Hello,

I am already working for my Quebec Employer and want to apply for RSWP, but need a validated job offer (I don't know what does that means, nor does my employer ) but they told me they will help me!

employers who apply to validate their job offer have to prove that they tried to hire a Canadian citizen or permanent resident to fill the position. This condition is waived if the candidate is already working for the employer on a valid temporary work permit.

I am already working for that employer on a temporary work permit, and I have the employee contract, does that mean I have a validated job offer?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
nope you still need to apply to get VJO, you just skip section "job offer have to prove that they tried to hire a Canadian citizen or permanent reside"

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
so my employer does have to do that or me?
Yes since you are alrady working for him he should not prove that they tried. But still need to fill form and send and pay 205$ to get that validated job offer number.

Mar 1, 2022
nope you still need to apply to get VJO, you just skip section "job offer have to prove that they tried to hire a Canadian citizen or permanent reside"

Can the

can the employer have a branch in quebec but not based there for the job offer?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Can the

can the employer have a branch in quebec but not based there for the job offer?
Not sure, i think if it has an office probably its registered in quebec right? as long as its registered it should be fine. Also, check they will request some financial info of the company.