+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Validated Job Offer - Difficulty of the process

daijia

Jan 29, 2018
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for a validated job offer application at the company I work at right now. (It's a big company)

I want to ask those who have gone through the process if companies will usually agree to fill this application as they need to provide their financial status ? OR it is actually something very easy for them.

Do you typically have to be an excellent worker for a company to help you with this?

Thanks a lot!

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for a validated job offer application at the company I work at right now. (It's a big company)

I want to ask those who have gone through the process if companies will usually agree to fill this application as they need to provide their financial status ? OR it is actually something very easy for them.

Do you typically have to be an excellent worker for a company to help you with this?

Thanks a lot!
Hi,
It's quite a straightforward process; however, as you said, when it comes to presenting financial documents they are a little bit skeptical. Fortunately, I don't know any one whose employer refuse to fill out the job offer application. Try to persuade them to provide something that proves they are actively working in Quebec if they do not agree to provide you with financial documents.
Just keep in mind that job offer application currently takes more than 6 months to be accepted (processed) by MIFI.

Reactions: daijia

daijia

Jan 29, 2018
Hi,
It's quite a straightforward process; however, as you said, when it comes to presenting financial documents they are a little bit skeptical. Fortunately, I don't know any one whose employer refuse to fill out the job offer application. Try to persuade them to provide something that proves they are actively working in Quebec if they do not agree to provide you with financial documents.
Just keep in mind that job offer application currently takes more than 6 months to be accepted (processed) by MIFI.
Thank you very much for explaining! Since this application is about a validated job offer, is it better to ask the employer to fill this quickly few months into the start of my work? (I have worked for almost 4 months at this new job, but I have enough experience from my previous job). OR is it preferable to fill it about I have been working for a while, let's say, one year ?

Thanks again!

AD1298

Oct 16, 2022
In my opinion, four months is enough (by the way, If you wanted this to be done before the third month of your employment, employer would have been supposed to provide some additional documents). But, as I said, four months is safe. Go for it quickly without wasting any time.