+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VACs in Philippines

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I’m starting this thread for all those who are currently waiting for the VACs in the Philippines to reopen. Whether your applications have been finalized or still in process, feel free to share your thoughts and updates.

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
I’m starting this thread for all those who are currently waiting for the VACs in the Philippines to reopen. Whether your applications have been finalized or still in process, feel free to share your thoughts and updates.
Hey there. How's your application? And what type of visa are you applying for? We applied for PR and still waiting for passport request. It's been too long. I saw that the Manila VACs are now operating.

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
Would it also be alright to ask when your AOR is and what stream? We applied for FSW-Outland and got our AOR last September 2019. So, it’s been more than a year.

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
Would it also be alright to ask when your AOR is and what stream? We applied for FSW-Outland and got our AOR last September 2019. So, it’s been more than a year.
Thank you, I really hope you hear some positive news soon. I know how it feels like to wait, but hang in there. Did you try using the webform? My AOR is Nov 2019, PNP-Outland Stream

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
Thank you, I really hope you hear some positive news soon. I know how it feels like to wait, but hang in there. Did you try using the webform? My AOR is Nov 2019, PNP-Outland Stream
Yes but we’ve only been getting standard replies. I was actually thinking of raising another webform today to inform them of our readiness to travel. Still, it’s good to know that they are releasing COPR here in the Philippines. Safe travels!

@easy breezy check this :)

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Yes but we’ve only been getting standard replies. I was actually thinking of raising another webform today to inform them of our readiness to travel. Still, it’s good to know that they are releasing COPR here in the Philippines. Safe travels!

@easy breezy check this :)
Did you order GCMS notes? What's your latest status?

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
Yes, the final assessment is already “approved” but the application is still “in progress.” Counterfoil details are already in the GCMS notes as well. So, the next step is really PPR. How about you @heydaydreamer ? Did you also apply for PR from the Philippines? If so, how’s your application?

heydaydreamer

Star Member
Jul 10, 2020
Yeah, you could try raising a webform about your readiness to travel. Despite the travel restrictions in place, I hope they request your passport for stamping already. It's been too long for you. Have you tried calling Manila VO?

I just got my AOR last 16 Dec 2020. FSW-O from the Philippines too. I'm still waiting for MEP and BIL.

Reactions: bananabear

bananabear

Jan 3, 2021
Yeah, you could try raising a webform about your readiness to travel. Despite the travel restrictions in place, I hope they request your passport for stamping already. It's been too long for you. Have you tried calling Manila VO?

I just got my AOR last 16 Dec 2020. FSW-O from the Philippines too. I'm still waiting for MEP and BIL.
I haven’t called the Manila VO yet but I might soon. Good luck on your application!

Reactions: heydaydreamer

easy breezy

Nov 10, 2019
hi pisces88, nakafly ka na to Canada? Congrats on your PPR btw. :)

pisces88

Apr 4, 2019
I see. Another question pala, how long did you wait after you submitted your passport to the VAC until you get it back with the CoPR?
24 calendar days to be exact. It took some time since I had it couriered from Mindanao. The actual process itself such as the visa stamping and COPR issuance only took couple days