+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

VACCINATION CERTIFICATE PROBLEM

thebohogirl

Jul 14, 2021
Heyy !!
I just wanted to ask people from punjab who got their first dose certificate from COVA app ( app by government of punjab) and not COWIN app ( app by government of India) .
Did you get your certificate from COWIN app?
I got my first dose and I have a certificate from punjab government but no records are shown of the same on COWIN app. I am yet to recieve my second dose.
I want to travel to canada next month and I am aware that COVA app certificate won’t work. Can anybody help me as to what to do ?

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Heyy !!
I just wanted to ask people from punjab who got their first dose certificate from COVA app ( app by government of punjab) and not COWIN app ( app by government of India) .
I got my first dose and I have a certificate from punjab government but no records are shown of the same on COWIN app. I am yet to recieve my second dose.
I want to travel to canada next month and I am aware that COVA app certificate won’t work. Can anybody help me as to what to do ?
I faced the same issue with my second dose certificate, I am not from Punjab tho still I can relate. You should contact the center where you receive your shot and tell them to update your records in Cowin portal. You might have to go to the center directly since they need to upload your documents to the portal as proof.

Reactions: thebohogirl

CoderGeek

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
Heyy !!

The Vaccination Centre is responsible for generating your certificate and for providing a printed copy post vaccination on the day of vaccination itself. Please do insist on receiving the certificate at the Centre. For Private Hospitals, the charges for providing a printed copy of the certificate are included in the service charge for vaccination.

thebohogirl

Jul 14, 2021
I faced the same issue with my second dose certificate, I am not from Punjab tho still I can relate. You should contact the center where you receive your shot and tell them to update your records in Cowin portal. You might have to go to the center directly since they need to upload your documents to the portal as proof.
Was it a difficult task? I am really worried

Shadow_Man

Dec 7, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
23/04/2021
Med's Done....
23-11-2020
Passport Req..
24-07-2021
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2021
Was it a difficult task? I am really worried
No no it is not difficult one at all. They must be aware of the procedures. In case they say other wise, have the number of DMO(District Medical Officer) ready.