+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Vaccinated with Sinovac

porkchop

May 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am curious wether they grant visa for applicants vaccinated with Sinovac or other kinds of vaccines other than the 4 vaccines accepted by the Canadian govt right now.

My niece from the Philippines submitted her application in July and until now the status of her application is still “in progress”.

She included her Siniovac vaccination card in her application and I wonder if that’s the reason why they have not come to any decision yet about her application.

TIA!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am curious wether they grant visa for applicants vaccinated with Sinovac or other kinds of vaccines other than the 4 vaccines accepted by the Canadian govt right now.

My niece from the Philippines submitted her application in July and until now the status of her application is still “in progress”.

She included her Siniovac vaccination card in her application and I wonder if that’s the reason why they have not come to any decision yet about her application.

TIA!
Not a reason that a decision hasn’t been made. She would need to quarantine for 14 days if she is able to enter Canada. If you have a basement with a bathroom that would be an option or Airbnb.

porkchop

May 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Not a reason that a decision hasn’t been made. She would need to quarantine for 14 days if she is able to enter Canada. If you have a basement with a bathroom that would be an option or Airbnb.
Thank you Canuck78 for your reply. We are thinking of submitting a new application. It seems like applications lodge after Sept 7 get faster results.

Reactions: canuck78