+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

V IMPORTANT

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
please, I need a program in any university in Canada to be in Campus(not on line)in this Fall Semester in Health Related Sciences and for Internationals

monar47

Feb 13, 2020
Good afternoon,

You really are out of time to join any program this fall semester. The best advise I can give you is to do everything with alot of time, since visa applications are taking alot of time to process.

Plus you need to add all the time the University or College to process you admission. (Which usually takes around 1 month)

Regards.

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Good afternoon,

You really are out of time to join any program this fall semester. The best advise I can give you is to do everything with alot of time, since visa applications are taking alot of time to process.

Plus you need to add all the time the University or College to process you admission. (Which usually takes around 1 month)

Regards.
Thanks, Can you help in finding any Program or course to join

Reactions: monar47

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
Given that it's August and most universities and colleges will not be resuming full in-person classes in September, you are far too late to start applying to any college or university that is actually of any kind of quality.

The only places that will take you right now are the worst kind of diploma and visa mills.

Reactions: moon light 77

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
You want to attend in person classes but you also want to go to the most populous city in Canada with most covid cases and least likelihood of in-person classes. You need to get a grip of reality

Maybe try Yukon or Saskatchewan schools.
sorry, I did not mean that. I am trying to get acceptance to get Visa of study permit. I applied before, but it is turned online

moon light 77

Star Member
Jul 27, 2020
Given that it's August and most universities and colleges will not be resuming full in-person classes in September, you are far too late to start applying to any college or university that is actually of any kind of quality.

The only places that will take you right now are the worst kind of diploma and visa mills.
Thanks,Sorry, I did not understand what you mean. Can you help me how to get a study permit Visa