FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019
Hello all,
I applied for PR using the outland route but have been staying in Canada with my husband. I applied for a visitor Visa extension in order to do so and they requested medical exam for me. I did it a month ago and it was passed and got my visitor record approved. Now they are asking for medical exam for my spousal PR app. The medical office said I should request IRCC to link both application to the same medical. Has anyone ever done this? Do I just upload my emedical that I got for my visitor extension through webform? Thank you for your help.

Arkadia

Jul 9, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
21-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2019

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all,
I applied for PR using the outland route but have been staying in Canada with my husband. I applied for a visitor Visa extension in order to do so and they requested medical exam for me. I did it a month ago and it was passed and got my visitor record approved. Now they are asking for medical exam for my spousal PR app. The medical office said I should request IRCC to link both application to the same medical. Has anyone ever done this? Do I just upload my emedical that I got for my visitor extension through webform? Thank you for your help.
Yes, just submit the same medical.