+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Using different passports to enter/exit Canada would have problem? Leon pls help

Lun

Mar 28, 2012
I have been using different passports to enter/exit Canada, will it cause problem in PR card renewal? higher chance of getting RQ? Pls help!! Thanks.

Leon

VIP Member
Jun 13, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As long as you have all your passports and can submit copies to immigration, you shouldn't have a problem. You might want to order your travel history from CBSA so you can compare your travel data to theirs to make sure you have a match. You can send that in to immigration too when you apply to renew.

Lun

Mar 28, 2012
Thanks Leon for your quick reply.

Can I bother you with one more question? I didn't submit 5 years of income tax assessments for PR Card renewal because I have overlooked and misplaced with the previous version of instruction guide which only requires 2 years of assessments.

Should I now submit the rest of the assessments back to CIC since my status online is "in process"?

Msafiri

Champion Member
Nov 18, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How many physical presence days in Canada are you claiming in the 5 years preceding the date of application? if its on the margins of 730 and you are not under urgent processing then sending may help. Did you send copies of your passports?