+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Using 2 NOC Codes at the time of application !!

jkurian1990

Jul 13, 2017
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was going through different scenarios everyone had to talk about.

I am also in a similar situation where I was employed with a company for two years as a mortgage analyst and then changed to another company with a different role as a financial analyst .Based on the roles and responsibilities for a mortgage analyst the best possible NOC code i used as my primary NOC was 6235 (Financial sales representative)

After two years of being in the pool i received my ITA this May. Within this time I changed my job and completed almost 1 and half years in the new role (which goes by the NOC - 1112 - Financial & Investment Analyst). Summing up both the work experience i have a total of 3+ years of experience and got my ITA based on the score for 3 years of foreign work ex.

6235 being the primary NOC on which i had applied for my PR is different from the job i do now (1112) and i was wondering if CIC would take a letter of explanation and accept my ITA with this sitaution on why i chose two NOC's. I have relevant documents such as Experience letters, pay slips, relieving letters etc from both the companies as well.

Someone please advise asap as my deadline to submit my application is fast approaching.

Regards,
John

vani66

Aug 7, 2022
Hi All,

I am new to this forum and was going through different scenarios everyone had to talk about.

I am also in a similar situation where I was employed with a company for two years as a mortgage analyst and then changed to another company with a different role as a financial analyst .Based on the roles and responsibilities for a mortgage analyst the best possible NOC code i used as my primary NOC was 6235 (Financial sales representative)

After two years of being in the pool i received my ITA this May. Within this time I changed my job and completed almost 1 and half years in the new role (which goes by the NOC - 1112 - Financial & Investment Analyst). Summing up both the work experience i have a total of 3+ years of experience and got my ITA based on the score for 3 years of foreign work ex.

6235 being the primary NOC on which i had applied for my PR is different from the job i do now (1112) and i was wondering if CIC would take a letter of explanation and accept my ITA with this sitaution on why i chose two NOC's. I have relevant documents such as Experience letters, pay slips, relieving letters etc from both the companies as well.

Someone please advise asap as my deadline to submit my application is fast approaching.

Regards,
John
Hi,

I'm in the same scenario. Have you got your file approved?