+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Use of a Representative Form - Ignored by CIC ??

vonster

Star Member
Jan 5, 2010
I sent my dad's PR application to Singapore and sent his RPR Fee proof to Mississauga.
I included in his app, the Use of Rep form to forward all mailings, correspondence to me, in Canada.
I also sent a cover letter for them to note that I have the Use of Rep form and for them to send me all future mails, emails, etc.

I received the RPR Fee acknowledgement received in Canada but the acknowledgement of receipt from Singapore arrives at my dad's in Indonesia....

Does this mean I have to contact them again to make sure they send all future mails/emails to me in Canada?

Thanks for the help.

I

iarblue

Im not sure about Singapore they may send it to you and him.You can send them an email asking if they are aware of the form.If they sent you a letter saying they recieved the fee then they are likely aware.

plumosa

May 27, 2010
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04/03/2010
AOR Received.
17/06/2010
File Transfer...
10/05/2010
Med's Done....
30/11/2009
Interview........
waived-letter dated 27/07/2010
Passport Req..
20/09/2010
VISA ISSUED...
28/09/2010
LANDED..........
28/09/2010
ehhh CIC seems just decides which address they want to use no matter what they are told. We got our sponsorship approval sent to our current address even though we listed his parents as our mailing address. Luckily for us, we decided to stay at our place and renew the lease, otherwise it would have gone to the wrong address!

I

iarblue

Yeah latley it just seems there is no rhyme or reason to what they are doing.They anawer what they want,when they want,and how they want.I thought they just revised the immigration to be better.Has it?I think a big part of it is they are so understaffed in the embassies.