+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

use of a family member Representative (IMM 5713)

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
2 june and got RPRF same day
Interview........
June 18 status changed to medical recieved
Passport Req..
June 19, status changed to decision made JUNE 20
LANDED..........
July 6
hi guys
pls help me out, i am filling online super visa for my parents. in the required doc there is a form use of a family member Representative

IMM 5713, in this form, do i need to provide myself as Representative or one of my family member,
its really very confusing,,,

as it says

" this form is for a family member who wish to apply online together in one mycic submission. to do so, all members must complete this form ( one per family) to appoint the family member whose mycic account will be used to submit the application."

Note:" if u appoint a family member as a representative, that person will be authorized to conduct business on your behalf and receive information on ur behalf"

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
I have a similar question since ill be applying on my parents behalf online as they are not aware of this whole process....

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
ajcanada said:
hi guys
pls help me out, i am filling online super visa for my parents. in the required doc there is a form use of a family member Representative

IMM 5713, in this form, do i need to provide myself as Representative or one of my family member,

as it says

" this form is for a family member who wish to apply online together in one mycic submission. to do so, all members must complete this form ( one per family) to appoint the family member whose mycic account will be used to submit the application."

Note:" if u appoint a family member as a representative, that person will be authorized to conduct business on your behalf and receive information on ur behalf"
any one pls

ragluf

Champion Member
Feb 15, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
ajcanada said:

as it says

You can look at the context as I underlined above.
- Is it your myCIC account that will be used to submit both of your parents applications or does one of your parents have a myCIC account that will be used for this application?

Whichever myCIC account is used - that account holder becomes the representative for all of the applications submitted. All communications/messages on the applications will be sent to that myCIC account.

.../atb

ajcanada

Star Member
Oct 13, 2013
Visa Office......
ottawa
Doc's Request.
rcmp 05-05-2014
AOR Received.
07-01-2014
IELTS Request
with application
Med's Request
31 may 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
LANDED..........
July 6
ragluf said:
Hi,
You can look at the context as I underlined above.
- Is it your myCIC account that will be used to submit both of your parents applications or does one of your parents have a myCIC account that will be used for this application?

Whichever myCIC account is used - that account holder becomes the representative for all of the applications submitted. All communications/messages on the applications will be sent to that myCIC account.

.../atb
thanks bud