+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA VISA WITH RTD

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Hey everyone I have a visa appionment on july 2023. I have not been in usa and I dont have a pr yet will i get the visa ?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hey everyone I have a visa appionment on july 2023. I have not been in usa and I dont have a pr yet will i get the visa ?
Impossible to say. How you got to Canada, whether you are employed, whether you have savings, other proof of ties to Canada, previous travel history, reason for travel, whether you have a criminal record, etc. will all factor into the decision.

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
Impossible to say. How you got to Canada, whether you are employed, whether you have savings, other proof of ties to Canada, previous travel history, reason for travel, whether you have a criminal record, etc. will all factor into the decision.
I am a college student I work as a uber driver no criminal and don't have a travel history I claimed refugee in toronto airport

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Depends on the reason of travel, how long you intend to stay in States, whether you have ties in United States and if you will come back to Canada. So the answer is depending on those assessment, you can be issued Visa. They rarely ask how much you have in your bank account. Typically weekend trips to States falls under majority of applicant

Reactions: Boltj194

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Depends on the reason of travel, how long you intend to stay in States, whether you have ties in United States and if you will come back to Canada. So the answer is depending on those assessment, you can be issued Visa. They rarely ask how much you have in your bank account. Typically weekend trips to States falls under majority of applicant
Asking about funds can be an issue especially for students. If you have a good job asking about funds is less of an issue. The question may be more likely to be asked at the border to make sure you have funds in case you have an emergency, have an accident, etc. Doesn’t have to be tens of thousands of dollars but enough to deal with things like a missed flight and having to book another one, access to a doctor if you get sick, etc.

betterlife999

Star Member
Sep 25, 2021
Dear All
Today May 11, 2023 I received my RTD and now want to apply for USA Visitor VISA just to visit Time Square and Manhattan
I got my eCoPR on April 18, 2023 and my PR card is on the way.

I want the guidance from the experts for US VISA
what are the key Points before and during applications
I never applied US Visa in past.
- Form number for USA VISA or Link if possible.
- any current Job requirement / T4 valid of last year or Income tax filling with CRA is enough ?
- Funds to show in Bank etc
- Travel ticket and Itinerary is needed ?
- Reference in USA needed or No ?
- any other Points to be consider

Thank you in advance

dragonace

Star Member
Feb 17, 2023
I got it 2 months ago but rn there is no way to get an early appointment good luck and check the system at nighttime around 2-3 am By the way are u from Turkey and have u been in the USA before?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
I have a question I sent an application for RTD two months ago and returned my application today, stating that my guarantor do not meet the requirements I used my supervisor as a guarantor. And now they added a list of criteria for guarantor in the list the sent me. And do not know any Doctor, Dentist, police officer or any of the requirements could anyone explain to me how you guys get through this. Please how do you guys do it

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have a question I sent an application for RTD two months ago and returned my application today, stating that my guarantor do not meet the requirements I used my supervisor as a guarantor. And now they added a list of criteria for guarantor in the list the sent me. And do not know any Doctor, Dentist, police officer or any of the requirements could anyone explain to me how you guys get through this. Please how do you guys do it
Some doctors will sign for a fee. Have you ever visited a doctor’s office in Canada?

Whiskey2020

Apr 8, 2020
Some doctors will sign for a fee. Have you ever visited a doctor’s office in Canada?
I did visit my dentist for this and they were telling me that doctors can only sign it for me if they know me for three years. So I just decided to use public Notary it costs me $60.

Reactions: canuck78