+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA Proof of Funds Wells Fargo Letter

Matt987

Jul 25, 2017
Hi All,

I am got the letter from WF, but they don't mention the 6 month average and just print the current balance.

Does any one have a suggestion in trying to POF get it from WellsFargo.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!

Regards,
Matt

Matt987

Jul 25, 2017
Provide statements in the past six months to show your average balance would be an alternative.
thanks a lot, andyding13. I will gather the statements instead of running after the bank. It looks they have a set format and won't customize per my requirements.

lexyhas

Oct 3, 2018
thanks a lot, andyding13. I will gather the statements instead of running after the bank. It looks they have a set format and won't customize per my requirements.
Hi Matt987, did they accept your last 6 statements as proof of funds or did you find a way to get an official letter from Wells Fargo? I'm encountering the same exact problem. I call them and they say they don't have that letter format to send out. Please let me know! Thank you :)

sarvesh90

Jun 18, 2018
I am going into Wells Fargo today to get the letter. I have heard that if the current balance is above the required minimum, you dont usually need proof. But I maybe wrong.

hodari

Mar 28, 2018
Quebec
I am going into Wells Fargo today to get the letter. I have heard that if the current balance is above the required minimum, you dont usually need proof. But I maybe wrong.
The average balance / bank statements are to find out whether there has been any suspiciously large deposits made that could be a loan from a friend or relative. Any unusually large deposits would need to be explained.

Let us know how it went at your bank.

langoorbandar

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Bay Area, USA
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Talk with the branch manager, I was able to obtain 6 letters with ending balance of each of past 6 months in their standard format. I submitted it along with everything else during AOR and it wasn’t an issue. I already have PR card in my possession.

allencc1989

Star Member
Jun 26, 2019
I went to the wells fargo to get my bank statements stamped but they refuse todo so I also get a deposit verification letter from them. Will the verification letter along with the un-stamped bank statements siffice?