+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA PCC

utom1987

Star Member
May 20, 2014
NOC Code......
So i just received a link to see my USA PCC. It says THIS DOES NOT
PRECLUDE FURTHER CRIMINAL HISTORY AT THE
STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL. Is this normal and will i get a hard copy as well or i can upload the one that i got from FBI link ??

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
STATE OR LOCAL LEVEL. Is this normal and will i get a hard copy as well or i can upload the one that i got from FBI link ??
yes this is fine. If you had selected the option to get hard copy you will get it via mail in few days. but you can use the online PDF as it is the same as hard copy.

vshiva212

Oct 24, 2018
Hi, did you receive your hard copy yet? How long does it usually take to get a hard copy after you get the link for soft copy?

Anpman

Apr 15, 2018
yes this is fine. If you had selected the option to get hard copy you will get it via mail in few days. but you can use the online PDF as it is the same as hard copy.
Hi,
Online pdf is black and white in color and CIC website says upload colored copy oF PCC.
Is it ok if I upload black and white copy of US PCC?

vshiva212

Oct 24, 2018
Hi,
So the status in fbi website states ‘Response Waiting’. I don’t know what that exactly means. Any ideas?

vshiva212

Oct 24, 2018
It means they haven't received your fingerprints or haven't entered that into system yet.
Thanks for the quick response. The soft copy is updated that means they got my finger prints. I am waiting for hard copy. It’s been more than a week since I got my soft copy and I remember selecting mail option too. So I am curious why the status is still response Waiting.

Takentaken421

Aug 30, 2018
Thanks for the quick response. The soft copy is updated that means they got my finger prints. I am waiting for hard copy. It’s been more than a week since I got my soft copy and I remember selecting mail option too. So I am curious why the status is still response Waiting.
I see, usually response waiting shows until soft copy is downloaded. It changed to complete as soon as I downloaded the pdf. You may call them tomorrow but pdf is perfectly fine and it is exactly what you will get in mail too.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hi,
Online pdf is black and white in color and CIC website says upload colored copy oF PCC.
Is it ok if I upload black and white copy of US PCC?
Yes its completely fine. You can upload the soft copy which you downloaded from FBI site.

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
Hi,
So the status in fbi website states ‘Response Waiting’. I don’t know what that exactly means. Any ideas?
Yes it remains the same after downloading the soft copy. For me I didn't received my hard copy first time , then I called them and asked to send it again. Anyhow soft copy is the same as hard copy and you can upload the soft copy for Pr application