+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

USA abbreviation

Discussion in 'General - All Canadian Immigration' started by EveM, Dec 2, 2017.

  1. On forms there is not enough space to write United States of America plus city and state. Can the abbreviation USA be used
  2. yes
  3. So what abbreviations are not accepted? On the new form there is no space provided in work history to explain that I am retired and work is volunteer. I have squeezed in (vol) after these. Should I write short cover letter instead

Share This Page