+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Visitor visa for family members, while USA K1 visa of sister is under processing

patricia9

Mar 25, 2014
Has anyone expedited visitor visa for USA during covid times. I am K1 visa(fiancé of US citizen) beneficiary and my brother and sister-in-law (both PR holders of Canada) had applied for B2 visa for US last year 2020. Every since then their interview keeps on getting canceled each time its due. They have interview in Dec in Calgary as we could not find earlier dates this year in Toronto where we live.
I have my K1 interview in August end and marriage is in Oct in USA. Other than my parents, my brother and sister in-law(if they get visa) are the only people from my side attending the marriage in USA. Has anyone expedited visitor visa for family members in similar situation or so and if you can share experience how did that go. I know from what I read on official website, that marriages would not be considered for expedite request but I want to really give it one shot. Any thoughts or suggestions for our situation would really appreciate.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Has anyone expedited visitor visa for USA during covid times. I am K1 visa(fiancé of US citizen) beneficiary and my brother and sister-in-law (both PR holders of Canada) had applied for B2 visa for US last year 2020. Every since then their interview keeps on getting canceled each time its due. They have interview in Dec in Calgary as we could not find earlier dates this year in Toronto where we live.
I have my K1 interview in August end and marriage is in Oct in USA. Other than my parents, my brother and sister in-law(if they get visa) are the only people from my side attending the marriage in USA. Has anyone expedited visitor visa for family members in similar situation or so and if you can share experience how did that go. I know from what I read on official website, that marriages would not be considered for expedite request but I want to really give it one shot. Any thoughts or suggestions for our situation would really appreciate.
Suggest you post this question to a US immigration forum.