+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'International Students' started by money0044121, Dec 9, 2011.

  1. i am in canada on 2.5 year student visa frm india.
    I am planning to go US with my frnd during holidays frm college.

    Can i get US VISA frm canada for short visit.where should i go to get visa and documents needed?

    Hlp me guys
  2. Hi

    You make an appointment at the nearest US consulate. See: http://canada.usembassy.gov/visas/visas.html

Share This Page