+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Travel for few hours in Travel history

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I am currently staying in Canada since last 2.5 years ,
I have gone to US couple of times in past. There are times when I was only there for few hours.
I have not mentioned those trips in Travel history.

The trips which were longer like 4 days, 3 days, all of them have been mentioned in Travel history.
I do not US PCC as I have not stayed more than 15 days altogether.

Do we have anyone with similar situation and got PPR?

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
I have gone to US couple of times in past. There are times when I was only there for few hours.

The trips which were longer like 4 days, 3 days, all of them have been mentioned in Travel history.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada

If you passed immigration or fill I-94A form, then you should mention the short trips too.

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
Thanks for the reply. I mentioned 4 trips each were of 3-4 days. I didn't mention 2 hours trip. What should I do now

TempResident

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Germany/Argentina
Thanks for the reply. I mentioned 4 trips each were of 3-4 days. I didn't mention 2 hours trip. What should I do now
You must think in terms of a "day" not hours. Although you left on, say, May 27, 2017; and returned on the same day, that is considered a day for immigration purposes and more importantly, you crossed an international border. You have to also consider that US-Canada treaty allows then to check all the cross-country travel each individual made, whether Canadian Citizen, PRs or Temp Residents so getting yourself into trouble, or raising the wrong red-flags due to concealed information is not worth at all.

prerak

Star Member
Dec 1, 2016
What should be done in this case? I already submitted the application 1 month back. Medicals are now cleared and IP2 is in progress