+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US to Canada movers

champ1411

Jun 10, 2021
Everyone loves Upack here so I called them first, they said they have stopped doing moves to Canada till winter since there is too much local demand in US. Can anyone suggest any other movers who do good job at a reasonable price.

shalzz

Jun 4, 2015
Everyone loves Upack here so I called them first, they said they have stopped doing moves to Canada till winter since there is too much local demand in US. Can anyone suggest any other movers who do good job at a reasonable price.
Hi
Have you moved already? I wanted to ask if it’s common practise to provide passports and visa to moving companies.

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Hi
Have you moved already? I wanted to ask if it’s common practise to provide passports and visa to moving companies.
My husband was a returning citizen and yes he had to provide his passport and proof of his status in the US and that he'd been outside Canada a certain amount of time in order for them to do their border paperwork.

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Yes. Plz. Who to avoid?

I am thinking of AMJ Campbell. Not cheap but it's a Canadian company with US presence. Atlas movers affiliate.
Transparent International. We picked them due to their good online reviews. To make a long story short, they have good reviews because they pay people with bad experiences to sign a non-disclosure agreement. Which reminds me that we need to write and post our review of them online (we refused to be bought off by them).

LongBill

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Florida, USA
Category........
FAM
Yes. Plz. Who to avoid?

I am thinking of AMJ Campbell. Not cheap but it's a Canadian company with US presence. Atlas movers affiliate.
Just to clarify my own post:

(1) I wanted to know "who to avoid".

And (2) I was mentioning that I, myself, am looking at using AMJ Campbell. They are Canada-based but also have an office in my US residence state (Florida). Have not contracted with them due to first getting established in Canada, but they are my first pick.

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
Just to clarify my own post:

(1) I wanted to know "who to avoid".

And (2) I was mentioning that I, myself, am looking at using AMJ Campbell. They are Canada-based but also have an office in my US residence state (Florida). Have not contracted with them due to first getting established in Canada, but they are my first pick.
I understood your post. Hopefully it was clear in mine that everyone should run far far away from Transparent international. Also be aware that online reviews might not tell the whole story.