+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US student applying to Humber College

masmod

Oct 16, 2015
Hi!

I just recently sent out my application at Humber College today and was wondering how long the acceptance letter will arrive? I'm trying to study Winter 2016 and that is quite soon. Is there anything else I should know about student visa, possibility work a part time job or anything else??

Thanks!

Stlkare

Oct 13, 2015
I applied to humber and it took 8weeks to get acceptance letter... if they send yo a student number its an indication you have been accepted... check CIC website for student visa requiremrnts but just ensure the course you wish to study is relevant to your current work or previous field of study. Write a stong statement of purpose.

Sonata95

Jul 23, 2008
masmod said:
Hi!

I just recently sent out my application at Humber College today and was wondering how long the acceptance letter will arrive? I'm trying to study Winter 2016 and that is quite soon. Is there anything else I should know about student visa, possibility work a part time job or anything else??

Thanks!
Why do you want to move form US to Canada?

I think Humber can quickly send LOA to you but getting a study permit will be challenged for you. therefore, be prepared for study visa application (financial, course, home ties, travel history). You can work part time when you are student visa.