+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US resident and Canadian citizen applying for a Canadian super visa for parents living in India

Harry001in

Aug 11, 2017
Hello,

I am a US resident working in USA and a Canadian citizen as well. My wife is also working in US and a Canadian citizen as well. We would like to apply for a visotor visa or Super visa for Canada for her parents who are residing in India.

Is it possible for me to apply for my in-laws super visa for Canada from India?
If so, my wife is also a Canadian citizen, does she need to provide her supporting information for her parents due to blood relations?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello,

I am a US resident working in USA and a Canadian citizen as well. My wife is also working in US and a Canadian citizen as well. We would like to apply for a visotor visa or Super visa for Canada for her parents who are residing in India.

Is it possible for me to apply for my in-laws super visa for Canada from India?
If so, my wife is also a Canadian citizen, does she need to provide her supporting information for her parents due to blood relations?
Supervisa is not an option if you are not living in Canada. You need to show Canadian NOA or paystubs. So they can apply for visitor visas. Your wife cannot write a letter of invitation is she doesn’t live in Canada.