+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Police Clearance Certificate (FBI PCC)

srinikrish

Star Member
Dec 23, 2017
Hello,
We got the PCC from US FBI dated September 15th 2018. We are planning to enter the Pool on Dec 15th 2018. So, do we need to apply for the PCC Again or the 3 months old PCC can be used ? We applied through the regular process for the PCC and not the web. So not sure, if the report is online. Please advise.

Thanks,
Krish

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hi all,

I just went through one of threads but still not sure about my situation.
Any help will be appreciated.
I stayed in US for 5 years before returning to india for good and now applying for EE PR from india. should I get a clearance certificate from FBI for my stay in USA??

any input is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Sammy1988

Star Member
Oct 26, 2018
Great. Thank you for your quick response.
If I could just bother u for another info if you have that would b great.
I read in a couple of posts that we can do that process ourselves or go through a channeler. Any chance if you know which would be better?
Thanks again.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Great. Thank you for your quick response.
If I could just bother u for another info if you have that would b great.
I read in a couple of posts that we can do that process ourselves or go through a channeler. Any chance if you know which would be better?
Thanks again.
yourself. channeler is only for citizens or permanent residents of usa.

Reactions: Sammy1988

qinran

Jun 9, 2020
Hello,
We got the PCC from US FBI dated September 15th 2018. We are planning to enter the Pool on Dec 15th 2018. So, do we need to apply for the PCC Again or the 3 months old PCC can be used ? We applied through the regular process for the PCC and not the web. So not sure, if the report is online. Please advise.

Thanks,
Krish
Just wondering how long does it take for you to get the PCC? I am sending my fingerprint from Canada. Thanks

akgpandey

Apr 21, 2020
Just wondering how long does it take for you to get the PCC? I am sending my fingerprint from Canada. Thanks
i sent application from canada thru canada post on may 19, and received pcc on may 27th over email. They are very fast. loving their service.

qinran

Jun 9, 2020
i sent application from canada thru canada post on may 19, and received pcc on may 27th over email. They are very fast. loving their service.
Wow that's awesome! Thank you for sharing. I sent mine on May 29th and the mail is still on its way....I guess its's due to COVID.

dwingrider

Dec 16, 2013
Has anyone applied for PCC from India? I am wondering how long it will take for my postal mail with FD-258 and confirmation email take to reach the US from India? Does anyone know if postal services are also delayed due to COVID?