+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Police check

wiolka894

Apr 8, 2017
Hello everybody!

I need to send the Police Certificate from USA. I noticed on the form that they're asking for last 4 digits of SSN. I can't remember my SSN though... Is this a requirement? I won't get the check done without it?

Thank you!

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
CPC -Sydney; Secondary visa office: CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Dec 15, 2017 (Upfront eMedicals); Feb 12, 2018 (Request from CIC)
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Not applicable; BGIP 2: Feb 27, 2018
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
BCguy said:
Unfortunately Yes :(
I agree with BCguy. SSN is must else ITIN if you never had a social.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
wiolka894 said:
Hello everybody!

I need to send the Police Certificate from USA. I noticed on the form that they're asking for last 4 digits of SSN. I can't remember my SSN though... Is this a requirement? I won't get the check done without it?

Thank you!

it is not a requirement! not everybody has a SIN...I think by SSN you meant SIN. If you lived in the States before then you should have a SIN.

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Generic Reminder Email: RPRF, Passport Bio, Sch A, PCC. 06.12.2017; Updated Sch A form 09.25.2017
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
sunny_guyed said:
it is not a requirement! not everybody has a SIN...I think by SSN you meant SIN. If you lived in the States before then you should have a SIN.
Finger print card may be rejected if SSN is not stated and thus your FBI Identity history application. What is SIN? I have been in USA for 10 years now and never heard of SIN number. I know for fact SSN/ITIN is required on finger print card though.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
vpkasbek said:
Finger print card may be rejected if SSN is not stated and thus your FBI Identity history application. What is SIN? I have been in USA for 10 years now and never heard of SIN number. I know for fact SSN/ITIN is required on finger print card though.

Oops it is SSN- social security number not SIN... my apologies. It is not compulsory to having a SSN if you never lived nor studies in the US. How come someone who never lived in the States have to have a SSN and in the fingerprinting process it says not compulsory. At least what the officers told me...

LittleHuang

Star Member
May 12, 2016
wiolka894 said:
Hello everybody!

Thank you!
I can always remember my SSN number , but cannot remember my SIN number; BTW, there's a small card of your SSN number when you applied, and you may put it some where at home. Try to find it; Or check your US tax document.

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
wiolka894 said:
Hello everybody!

Thank you!
You will find it in your pay-stub, tax returns, etc.. sometimes even in drivers license

wiolka894

Apr 8, 2017
Thank you everybody for your replies! I lived in US for some time 2 years ago and all the documents are left at home in Europe... There is nobody who could check that for me, so I'm wondering if I can get the police check without the social security number....

vpkasbek

Nov 22, 2016
Visa Office......
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Jan 03, 2017
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
Dec 15, 2016
AOR Received.
Mar 07, 2017
IELTS Request
Sent with package
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Feb 14, 2018 (Passed)
Interview........
Passport Req..
Apr 13, 2018
VISA ISSUED...
Apr 19, 2018
wiolka894 said:
Thank you everybody for your replies! I lived in US for some time 2 years ago and all the documents are left at home in Europe... There is nobody who could check that for me, so I'm wondering if I can get the police check without the social security number....
Where are you now? Try American consulate serving your country of current residency if they facilitate issue of FBI certificate. Sorry if I am completely off on my suggestion.

wiolka894

Apr 8, 2017
I'm in Canada right now. I can send the fbi police check off to US, there's no problem with that. It's just I have to know if SSN is required to get the certificate back.

sunny_guyed

Jul 5, 2016
wiolka894 said:
I'm in Canada right now. I can send the fbi police check off to US, there's no problem with that. It's just I have to know if SSN is required to get the certificate back.

The best way is to ask somebody from your home (your mother, father, gf, bf, sister, bro, friend etc.) as the ssn must be very confidential piece of document and if you lived in the states then you should have your snn anyways taking into account that you lived there for two years. Nobody can help you anymore with your ssn. It is like finding Dory. Remember that cartoon? Lol. Jk. You probably should have that number somewhere in your document let's say, in your application or tax forms...

SMani

Aug 17, 2014
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 4th 2016
IELTS Request
Band - 7
LANDED..........
Hopefully 2017
wiolka894 said:
If you file tax online it should be in your email attachment.. You can call your exEmployer who should have it in their files..

HumanCapital001

Mar 10, 2017
wiolka894 said:
If you are in canada and ready to spend few bucks. You can get the FBI report with 10 mins. Contact below.
http://www.canadianfingerprints.com/

I have got it done from them. They only need one piece of government issued id.