+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US Immigration Buffalo

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
Hello, I’m have a trip to Mexico in the following weeks and I’ve been waiting for my first PR card (mailed Oct 25th). If I don’t receive the card on time (already delayed) I’m planning to flight to Buffalo and cross the border by land using my eCOPR and passport. My question is if it would be any inconvenience with US immigrations (Buffalo Airport) or questioning about doing this, or if it’s normal, any risks?. Of course I have a valid US visa, passport, eCOPR. I live in Toronto.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hello, I’m have a trip to Mexico in the following weeks and I’ve been waiting for my first PR card (mailed Oct 25th). If I don’t receive the card on time (already delayed) I’m planning to flight to Buffalo and cross the border by land using my eCOPR and passport. My question is if it would be any inconvenience with US immigrations (Buffalo Airport) or questioning about doing this, or if it’s normal, any risks?. Of course I have a valid US visa, passport, eCOPR. I live in Toronto.
There shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure you follow all of the COVID testing requirements for entering the US and then entering Canada by land. I don't know how long it takes to get the test results. And if you are entering Canada by land from the US, I believe the COVID test you take must be taken in the US.

Dukongo

Star Member
Jan 15, 2018
There shouldn't be an issue. Just make sure you follow all of the COVID testing requirements for entering the US and then entering Canada by land. I don't know how long it takes to get the test results. And if you are entering Canada by land from the US, I believe the COVID test you take must be taken in the US.
Thanks for the response. Yes I think I’ll have to take the test in US as well. My only concern was if the immigration officer could refuse my entry or flag any concern by entering the US with this purpose only.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks for the response. Yes I think I’ll have to take the test in US as well. My only concern was if the immigration officer could refuse my entry or flag any concern by entering the US with this purpose only.
Canadians flying into Buffalo is not uncommon.