+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

US B2 VISA

nilotpal.saha

Sep 26, 2017
I am a 30-year-old married Indian, work for an Indian IT company. I have been working for my current company for last 8 years and have recently moved to Canada for an onsite assignment (3 months back) on a closed Work Permit. I have a 1 year rental lease agreement for the apartment in which I am staying currently. I hold a respected designation and salary package in Canada. Me and my wife want to travel to the US for winter vacation, during December. What are our chances of getting the B2 Visa ?

Last edited:

next2015

Nov 18, 2014
I am a 30-year-old married Indian, work for an Indian IT company. I have been working for my current company for last 8 years and have recently moved to Cananda for an onsite assignment (3 months back) on a closed Work Permit. I have a 1 year rental lease agreement for the apartment in which I am staying currently. I hold a respected designation and salary package in Canada. Me and my wife want to travel to the US for winter vacation, during December. What are our chances of getting the B2 Visa ?
No one can say, conclusively, whether your chances are good or not with any visa/country. The main thing is you being able to demonstrate that you have sufficient residential ties in your current country of residence. For the visa office, if your ties are strong, it's an indication that you're not the type that will overstay their visa. Based on your current situation your ties seem strong enough, but you won't know until you apply. So, apply! The worst thing that can happen is you being denied.