+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URL of page where we upload documents

the_witcher

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
This might come off as a strange request and a long post but please bear with me. I have applied for Permanent Residency in Canada through the Express Entry programme and am at the stage where I have submitted my application along with the documents and my application is now being processed. At the time of submission, I did not submit the Police Certificate from Singapore since it required IRCC to provide me a request letter (this is mentioned on the IRCC website). IRCC then sent me the request letter and mentioned that I have 2 months since the date of correspondence to submit my Police Certificate. The date on the request letter was 09 Sept, 2019. Now, I have my Police Certificate and want to upload it. However, when I click on the "Upload File" button available on this link (you need to be logged in to your mycic account to be able to access it),
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsToSubmit.do
I am taken to a page that shows an error "Our Online Services are currently down".

I read (on Twitter) that they had a site upgrade a few days ago and that their services are up. I have a feeling that for some reason, I am not being redirected to the correct page after I click on the "Upload File" button. The page that I am being directed to is
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/idDocEntry

What I wanted to know if I am being directed to the correct page? It has been like this since the September 19, 2019. I wasn't getting this error on the 18th of September though.

PS: I sent them a message on Twitter checking if their services was down. They said that I should try clearing my cache and trying again. I did that but no luck. I also tried using Chrome's incognito mode and Firefox's private browsing and still I get the same error. They then suggested that I use their web form to submit the documents.

PPS: The document checklist table has a field called "Required By". Under that field, it says that my documents were required by 09 September. But the request letter clearly states (this statement is infact highlighted) that I should be submitting my documents within 2 months of this correspondence.

Klemb

Nov 10, 2019
Hello everyone,
This might come off as a strange request and a long post but please bear with me. I have applied for Permanent Residency in Canada through the Express Entry programme and am at the stage where I have submitted my application along with the documents and my application is now being processed. At the time of submission, I did not submit the Police Certificate from Singapore since it required IRCC to provide me a request letter (this is mentioned on the IRCC website). IRCC then sent me the request letter and mentioned that I have 2 months since the date of correspondence to submit my Police Certificate. The date on the request letter was 09 Sept, 2019. Now, I have my Police Certificate and want to upload it. However, when I click on the "Upload File" button available on this link (you need to be logged in to your mycic account to be able to access it),
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/documentsToSubmit.do
I am taken to a page that shows an error "Our Online Services are currently down".

I read (on Twitter) that they had a site upgrade a few days ago and that their services are up. I have a feeling that for some reason, I am not being redirected to the correct page after I click on the "Upload File" button. The page that I am being directed to is
https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/eapp/idDocEntry

What I wanted to know if I am being directed to the correct page? It has been like this since the September 19, 2019. I wasn't getting this error on the 18th of September though.

PS: I sent them a message on Twitter checking if their services was down. They said that I should try clearing my cache and trying again. I did that but no luck. I also tried using Chrome's incognito mode and Firefox's private browsing and still I get the same error. They then suggested that I use their web form to submit the documents.

PPS: The document checklist table has a field called "Required By". Under that field, it says that my documents were required by 09 September. But the request letter clearly states (this statement is infact highlighted) that I should be submitting my documents within 2 months of this correspondence.
Hi,
Any luck?
How did you resolve it?