+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently need help...Fraud Done by my husband

jazibkg

Apr 4, 2014
keesio said:
so.... I don't think you got the part where I kept saying "if this is all true". As in, if this is all true, then the OP's husband committed misrepresentation. Basically you believe the OP is lying. If that is true, then no, he did not commit a crime. Our difference is really opinion, as you already said. In your opinion, you feel the OP is lying. As for me... I don't know. The only way I can give advice is if the OP is NOT lying. That is why I said "if this is all true". If we can not take any member for their word, then how the heck can we give advice on this forum? Why are you on this thread if you think the OP is lying?
You can refrain from 'negative advice'.

uskyoot

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2014
AOR Received.
25-06-2014
File Transfer...
07-07-2014
Med's Done....
03-03-2014
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
LANDED..........
CORP received 5/8/2014 Landed 30/08/2014
uot

To Quote Shakespeare "Methinks thou dost protest too much".....

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011
Nomination.....
23 June 2011
AOR Received.
20 July 2011
Med's Request
05 March 2014
Med's Done....
15 March 2014
Passport Req..
05 March 2014
VISA ISSUED...
16 April 2014
LANDED..........
12 July 2014
so, what happened finally?? 8)
no update?? :'(

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
Regina said:
Where are you living right now? Under what program he got his PR? How did you figure out he got PR?
Hey friends I have similar situation,,,, I got married in 2011 in India. My wife is in canada now, she has got her SINP and I came to know that she did my fake sing in her SINP application forms. Now she has filed her pr application in which she has mentioned her self as separated. I didn't sing any of her application form,, neither I have given any sap ration latter. She mailed me one formate of separation latter and asked me to notate that latter. She did the same. In that latter she has said that legal separation proses is going on which is lie. So in short,,, first she did my fake signs, she notarized a false statement and now she is waiting for her pr.
I have reported to CBSA last week,,, should I report this to cic as well?? I need help and suggestions ..
Thank u soooooo much

on-hold

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2010
Delex said:
Hey friends I have similar situation,,,, I got married in 2011 in India. My wife is in canada now, she has got her SINP and I came to know that she did my fake sing in her SINP application forms. Now she has filed her pr application in which she has mentioned her self as separated. I didn't sing any of her application form,, neither I have given any sap ration latter. She mailed me one formate of separation latter and asked me to notate that latter. She did the same. In that latter she has said that legal separation proses is going on which is lie. So in short,,, first she did my fake signs, she notarized a false statement and now she is waiting for her pr.
I have reported to CBSA last week,,, should I report this to cic as well?? I need help and suggestions ..
Thank u soooooo much
Why does your wife have to have your permission to separate? To me, this doesn't sound like fraud, it sounds like your wife is trying to get away from you. Why won't you let her leave?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Delex said:
Now she has filed her pr application in which she has mentioned her self as separated. I didn't sing any of her application form,, neither I have given any sap ration latter. She mailed me one formate of separation latter and asked me to notate that latter. She did the same. In that latter she has said that legal separation proses is going on which is lie. So in short,,, first she did my fake signs, she notarized a false statement and now she is waiting for her pr.
You have nothing to report.

She's told CIC that she is separated and doesn't want you included in her app, so she had no need to fake your signature. She most likely left you out of the application completely except for the separation letter.

You don't live together. This means that you ARE separated, so she hasn't in any way lied or notarized a false statement.

sharedknowledge

Nov 30, 2012
canuck_in_uk said:

She's told CIC that she is separated and doesn't want you included in her app, so she had no need to fake your signature. She most likely left you out of the application completely except for the separation letter.

You don't live together. This means that you ARE separated, so she hasn't in any way lied or notarized a false statement.
Where are you, reythomas. If you are true, then, please don't be disheartened by some tough talk by some posters. We all support your cause: "zero tolerance against cheating a loving and caring wife".

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sharedknowledge said:
Where are you, reythomas. If you are true, then, please don't be disheartened by some tough talk by some posters. We all support your cause: "zero tolerance against cheating a loving and caring wife".
She has not been on the forum for two months. (25 April 2014) We may never know what happened in the end...

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
sharedknowledge said:
I am afraid something bad has happened to her or her husband or both :(
Being something of a pessimist, I had that same concern.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
canuck_in_uk said:

When she applied or e sinp she has maintained her self as married. In thay application forms she did my fake signs. She notarised the statement that LEGAL saparation proses is going on. Which is false. Still u thig I can't do anything ? I have to do coz I mortgaged my house for her college fees now if she cheat on me for pr than I can't let her do that,,, u still thing she is right??? Of no thn plz help me out

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
Thanks for ur reply,, yes u r right she dosnt need me now. It does not mean she can do my fake sign. Whe e applied for her SINP she mentioned her self married. That time I didt sign any forms. But she did my fake sign. N yes sir/miss I know she na be separated her self any time she wants but she has notarised that LEGAL saparation proses is going on that is lie. I have mortgaged my house for her collage fees. Still my parents says "" you don't so any thing,, god will give her rerults of her work" I not doing this for me. She has ced me it's ok. But se also hurt my pedants . I don't my about my house too,, do u still thing she is right? If no than plz hive me some suggestion ,, in any condition I ll try to stop her to get pr.. God dosnt help those who dosnt help their self,,,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Delex said:
When she applied or e sinp she has maintained her self as married. In thay application forms she did my fake signs. She notarised the statement that LEGAL saparation proses is going on. Which is false. Still u thig I can't do anything ? I have to do coz I mortgaged my house for her college fees now if she cheat on me for pr than I can't let her do that,,, u still thing she is right??? Of no thn plz help me out
How do you know she forged your signature? Do you have a written admission or a recording of her stating that? Telling CIC that "A friend told me she did this" is not evidence. If she included the separation letter in her app, then as I said before, she most likely didn't forge anything. She would have just left those sections blank with the explanation that she is separated and will be filing for divorce.

Canada doesn't require formal legal proceedings to be separated; once you are living apart, you are legally separated, so she did not make a false statement. After 1 year of being separated, divorce proceedings can be initiated.

I have no idea what your life or marriage is like. I'm not saying anything is right or wrong. What I am saying is that without actual evidence that she has committed misrepresentation, which I'm guessing you don't have, reporting her to CIC will lead to nothing.

Delex

Jun 22, 2014
canuck_in_uk said:
How do you know she forged your signature? Do you have a written admission or a recording of her stating that? Telling CIC that "A friend told me she did this" is not evidence. If she included the separation letter in her app, then as I said before, she most likely didn't forge anything. She would have just left those sections blank with the explanation that she is separated and will be filing for divorce.

Canada doesn't require formal legal proceedings to be separated; once you are living apart, you are legally separated, so she did not make a false statement. After 1 year of being separated, divorce proceedings can be initiated.

I have no idea what your life or marriage is like. I'm not saying anything is right or wrong. What I am saying is that without actual evidence that she has committed misrepresentation, which I'm guessing you don't have, reporting her to CIC will lead to nothing.
Thanks again sir/miss
She had said LEGAL Proses is going on,, which is false still let's forget about separation, what abaout fake sign in her sinp forms?? I can send my licences and passoet copy to variety that sing.. And what about cash job she doing?? Don't I have any option,, I m doing this to save my house n for my mum dad... No one can hurt them thatch n be free n happy,,,

mute_man

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2011
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
SG
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 January 2011