+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgently looking for a food handling/frontdesk/cashier job in Toronto

lusafaty

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone have or know of any openings in Toronto (or the GTA if the location is TTC accessible)? I'm authorized to work in Canada, have a flexible schedule, and have excellent communication skills. Have previous customer service experience working as a cashier in a foodcourt. willingness to acquire a food handling certificate if required.

Also, anyone who's looking for similar jobs, please connect here so we can share information etc.

Thanks.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
I don’t know the Toronto market, but in Vancouver there are help wanted signs in many fast food outlets. Suggest you go ahead and get your Foodsafe certificate so you show your readiness to work. You said you are authorized to work in Canada, but it isn’t clear if you are residing in the country. Good luck.

Feb 17, 2018
I don’t know the Toronto market, but in Vancouver there are help wanted signs in many fast food outlets. Suggest you go ahead and get your Foodsafe certificate so you show your readiness to work. You said you are authorized to work in Canada, but it isn’t clear if you are residing in the country. Good luck.

can i apply for this post....? sir
i am graduate from b.com. side
and i have also experience in accounting 2 years keeping books,cash handling,and accounts manangement....

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
can i apply for this post....? sir
i am graduate from b.com. side
and i have also experience in accounting 2 years keeping books,cash handling,and accounts manangement....
What position are you referring to given it was only pointed out that food places in Vancouver are advertising in windows of establishments for help so you would need to go door to door in Vancouver with work permit in hand showing you are legally entitled to work in Canada. Plus food safe certificate if I understand the rules for working with food service.