+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent_Multiple Entry Visa

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

I need urgent help here.

I applied for multiple entry visa on November 02, 2013 and got request to send my passport on November 15, 2013 and i send it same day(by xpresspost) but its November 29, 2013 today and i have still didn't heard anything back from them. I have heard from my friends that it takes maximum 1 week but its been more than 1 week in my case.

Another problem is my ticket is already confirmed for India for December 08 and i know it takes 3 days after they send me message that they have sent it. I am really stressed in this situation what should i do?? I tried calling them also they said only Ottawa office can let you know about this and they gave me email Id. I sent email also but no response.

Please help me if anybody knows anything about it :( I also wanted to that is it positive response if they asked for my passport and how much time it usually takes. I also wanted to mention here that i am on Post grad work permit right now.

Thanks....

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please help if somebody knows??? How much is the processing time for multiple entry visa after i have sent my passport??

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Please help if somebody knows??? How much is the processing time for multiple entry visa after i have sent my passport??
It takes atleast 10 days...you will have to wait ...there is nothing you can do about this.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

Thanks for your reply but can you also let me know 10 days from which date? Today is December 02 but still no response??

I sent them email and they replied that my application is finalized and will be post shortly? Not sure how much time they will take more?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi

Thanks for your reply but can you also let me know 10 days from which date? Today is December 02 but still no response??

I sent them email and they replied that my application is finalized and will be post shortly? Not sure how much time they will take more?
10 days from the day they received your passport - that is around the minimum. Did you send a prepaid envelope to track your application? or is it coming by regular post?

s.gupta1487

Mar 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 March 2013
LANDED..........
18 Jan 2014
Dreams123 said:
email them again with your flights attached and write in the subject "Urgent Query". They will definitely come back to you.

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermanaman said:
10 days from the day they received your passport - that is around the minimum. Did you send a prepaid envelope to track your application? or is it coming by regular post?
yes i sent them xpresspost envelope too. It took 3 days also on xpresspost. I email them and they said they receive my passport on November 28 but when i track my package it shows they receive it on November 20??

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
s.gupta1487 said:
email them again with your flights attached and write in the subject "Urgent Query". They will definitely come back to you.
I emailed them again and sent them my copy of my ticket but another problem is they don't reply to emails so frequently. They mentioned that they can take 5 working days to respond to emails. They took 3 days to respond to my first email. :(

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
I emailed them again and sent them my copy of my ticket but another problem is they don't reply to emails so frequently. They mentioned that they can take 5 working days to respond to emails. They took 3 days to respond to my first email. :(
Well I would advise to change your travel plans ...at the same time I wouldnt be surprised if you get the passport back in 1 or 2 days.
Did you tracking your return envelope on canada post website?

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vermanaman said:
Well I would advise to change your travel plans ...at the same time I wouldnt be surprised if you get the passport back in 1 or 2 days.
Did you tracking your return envelope on canada post website?
Thanks so much for your help. I will wait until friday bceause my flight is on Sunday. Another worst thing is that i lost the tracking number :( but they will send me message once they will post my passport??

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No they will not message you. They will just send it

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ok but they send message in case of study and work permits. When i am checking my CIC account online it shows my application is open and i got email reply today. They said they cannot estimate time but it will be returned shortly. Does it means they have not posted yet?

vermanaman

Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it does not mean anything. Its their standard reply that they send to everyone. Its just means that your passport will reach you when it can :p

Miss Y

Nov 30, 2013
Dreams123 said:
Hi

I need urgent help here.

I applied for multiple entry visa on November 02, 2013 and got request to send my passport on November 15, 2013 and i send it same day(by xpresspost) but its November 29, 2013 today and i have still didn't heard anything back from them. I have heard from my friends that it takes maximum 1 week but its been more than 1 week in my case.

Another problem is my ticket is already confirmed for India for December 08 and i know it takes 3 days after they send me message that they have sent it. I am really stressed in this situation what should i do?? I tried calling them also they said only Ottawa office can let you know about this and they gave me email Id. I sent email also but no response.

Sorry to hear about your worries.I am in the same boat sister.I applied on 11th October by mail and I got an email from them saying that your application is still in process.It has been more than 40 working days.

Please help me if anybody knows anything about it :( I also wanted to that is it positive response if they asked for my passport and how much time it usually takes. I also wanted to mention here that i am on Post grad work permit right now.

Thanks....