+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent

Dre113

Sep 15, 2023
My sister admission got revoked after stamping and receiving of her LOI by the school due to the late submission of the study permit , what should I tell her to do ? Will she still be able to get her permit at the border ???

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My sister admission got revoked after stamping and receiving of her LOI by the school due to the late submission of the study permit , what should I tell her to do ? Will she still be able to get her permit at the border ???
Does she have a LOA to the same school or not? And if so for when?

Dre113

Sep 15, 2023
Yes she do and again she’s in Canada at the moment with visitor visa why she was asked to bring submit her passport for the student visa . She got mail from IRCC that the passport has being stamped and also got her LOI . Just waiting for her passport to return so she can go to the border when she got mail from the school that her admission has being revoked

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Yes she do and again she’s in Canada at the moment with visitor visa why she was asked to bring submit her passport for the student visa . She got mail from IRCC that the passport has being stamped and also got her LOI . Just waiting for her passport to return so she can go to the border when she got mail from the school that her admission has being revoked
Contradicting yourself - you say she has an LOA but then you say it is revoked. So she doesn’t have admission if revoked. She needs a new LOA to show to get her study permit. She cannot get a study permit and then have no school to attend.

Dre113

Sep 15, 2023
She have it .. and she also got her LOI yesterday from IRCC . So taking her LOI to school to show them that she’s only waiting for her passport to get to her from IRCC is when the school mailed her that her admission has being revoked due to late submission of study permit and she’ll need to go to ocas to look for another course in January

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
She have it .. and she also got her LOI yesterday from IRCC . So taking her LOI to school to show them that she’s only waiting for her passport to get to her from IRCC is when the school mailed her that her admission has being revoked due to late submission of study permit and she’ll need to go to ocas to look for another course in January
She will need a new LOA for a January 2024 program at the same school. She cannot select another school. Then she can update her file with the new LOA, and start studies in January on her approved study permit.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
How long was your sister able to stay in Canada as a visitor? Assume she realizes she can’t work and if she does that could place her PGWP at risk. Unless she has the extra savings to live on without working her best option is returning home and coming back to Canada when she can study.