+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

urgent

May 10, 2020
Actually i came in canada in january 2020 in university of winnipeg and in may 2020 I got offer letter for red River college and paid my fee and get registered at red river college and attend 2 day classes in red river college but later my decision changed I decided to remain in university and apply for refund in red River college. However I did not change my dli number and never applied withdraw at university and again take courses in may 2020 in university of winnipeg .so I want to know that will this effect work permit.
Thanks

rahul0495

Mar 24, 2020
Actually i came in canada in january 2020 in university of winnipeg and in may 2020 I got offer letter for red River college and paid my fee and get registered at red river college and attend 2 day classes in red river college but later my decision changed I decided to remain in university and apply for refund in red River college. However I did not change my dli number and never applied withdraw at university and again take courses in may 2020 in university of winnipeg .so I want to know that will this effect work permit.
Thanks
u can check with immigration lawyer in canada and yes switching your college frequently , reduces ur work permit but it depends on visa officer when u go on border ,he will enquire about it .. its all in his hands

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
If you remained registered at university, kept attending classes and you attended college for a few days and then withdrew then it will unlikely have an impact. Did you attend your university classes throughout the semester and finish your classes this semester?

May 10, 2020
I just attend 2 classes in another college and then withdraw and never change dli number and then again continue study in university without missing any semester or classes.

May 10, 2020
I came to canada in jan 2020 and complete first semester in university as full time student and now in may i am full time student at university. I just attend two classes in college and then withdraw now i am full time student in university and i had never changed my dli number