+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT

Hassankhan

Jan 30, 2018
iam currently living in canada with my spouse recently married and have a multiple entry visit visa i want to apply for a open work permit with my spousal application inland (within canada class) i have few questions please help me out asap!!
1)"date and place of your original entry to canada"( what does it means?) i had visited canada multiple times according to the statement my visit original entry was from US during my exchange studies their.so what should i have to write?

2"Have u previously applied to enter or remain in canada"? its confusing and kind a stupid question:(
3"i am applying for open work permit foam IMM5710E do i need to provide any info about the employer cuz right now iam unemployed so what should i write in "Detail of intended work in canada" can i write N/A or NOT APPLICABLE?

please answer!:)

thanking in anticipation
wbr,
khan

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
1) This is the first time you visited Canada. In your case, it would be the time when you were studying in the U.S. and crossed over. Did you fly into Canada, or did you cross a land border during this visit? If you arrived by Air, list the airport that you arrived at. If you arrived by land, list the border point you arrived at.

2) Your answer would be yes. You applied for a visa.

3) You are unemployed so you would not include information about employer, however in the space where it asks detail of intended work, write whatever you'd like to work as. For example, In my PR application when it asked me intended occupation, I wrote Communication/Public Relations because I have a degree in that. It doesn't matter what you write down here, because you will not be required to only look for that job. Don't write N/A, instead you can write what your last job was, or again, what you would like to do in the future.

Reactions: Hassankhan

Hassankhan

Jan 30, 2018
1) This is the first time you visited Canada. In your case, it would be the time when you were studying in the U.S. and crossed over. Did you fly into Canada, or did you cross a land border during this visit? If you arrived by Air, list the airport that you arrived at. If you arrived by land, list the border point you arrived at.

3) You are unemployed so you would not include information about employer, however in the space where it asks detail of intended work, write whatever you'd like to work as. For example, In my PR application when it asked me intended occupation, I wrote Communication/Public Relations because I have a degree in that. It doesn't matter what you write down here, because you will not be required to only look for that job. Don't write N/A, instead you can write what your last job was, or again, what you would like to do in the future.
Thankyou so much, really appreciate that...

Hassankhan

Jan 30, 2018

i am currently living in Hamilton so can i write Hamilton and Toronto area?
one last question in how many days/months u got your work permit cuz i am applying both PR and open work permit together?(if u feel its ok to answer this:)

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
i am currently living in Hamilton so can i write Hamilton and Toronto area?
one last question in how many days/months u got your work permit cuz i am applying both PR and open work permit together?(if u feel its ok to answer this:)
For what? Question #1?

Ceimi

Star Member
Nov 14, 2017
KWC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
"Intended location of employment in canada" location?
Oh sorry, it wasn't in your original post so I got confused. Yes, put the city where you are living currently. As for the work permit, I applied outland, but it seems that the average wait time for the OWP is roughly 4-5 months, as long as your application is complete and isn't sent back.

Reactions: Hassankhan