+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent

Hunk

Mar 5, 2009
Hi,

Am applying for AINP, i have filled the forms except one question i.e from CIC form
Visa office requested for the process of ur application? what should be the answer for this - N/A ? please reply

Hunk

Mar 5, 2009
In the Additional family information form it says to complete all names in english and Native language. to fill in native languge do i have to use a seperate form as the space will not be sufficient to fill both in eng and native lang. do i need to take one more copy of the same from ? if yes then do i have to wrte the address etc etc also in native lang or just name is enough?

divagirl

Jan 8, 2009
Hunk said:
In the Additional family information form it says to complete all names in english and Native language. to fill in native languge do i have to use a seperate form as the space will not be sufficient to fill both in eng and native lang. do i need to take one more copy of the same from ? if yes then do i have to wrte the address etc etc also in native lang or just name is enough?
Only the names in native lang. Its ok to put them in an addl sheet. Just write on the appln sheet that you have an additional sheet with teh name.