+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent

prans04

Sep 21, 2012
I am in Toronto and I have applied for immigration under Fedral Skilled Labour. I have received my letter for medical examination and submitting my passport to the Canadian High Commission New Delhi and also pay the RPRF. But one cannot courier indian passport from one country to another. How do I send my passport then?

art2012

Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prans04 said:
I am in Toronto and I have applied for immigration under Fedral Skilled Labour. I have received my letter for medical examination and submitting my passport to the Canadian High Commission New Delhi and also pay the RPRF. But one cannot courier indian passport from one country to another. How do I send my passport then?

U can send thru any frnd or relative who is trustworthy.

canadaprocess

Star Member
Feb 16, 2010
If you know some solution for this, please share with me. I m currently in US(Visa office is new delhi) and waiting for my medicals very soon....

prans04 said:

Indocanda

Star Member
Mar 20, 2012
Hi,

I'm also in Toronto and waiting for medicals hoping it will come atleast this year! I have couple of questions

1. Did you update your address as Toronto and can see the Toronto address in ecas?
2. Did you get the medical request through email or post? If email, can you please share the email id.
3. Did you get specific forms for Canada to complete the medicals?

Please share this information.

prans04 said: