+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent

cimmig

Jul 17, 2012
On E-CAS, my mailing address was appearing incomplete. I contacted to Immigration and Medical Services Division London and they corrected my address. For 3 to 4 days, it appeared correct but today it is appearing wrong again. What is this?

jaggy999

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 2013
cimmig said:
On E-CAS, my mailing address was appearing incomplete. I contacted to Immigration and Medical Services Division London and they corrected my address. For 3 to 4 days, it appeared correct but today it is appearing wrong again. What is this?

It does not matter if its incomplete as long it the correct address. Your VO would use self addressed mailing labels to send you any correspondence via post on your residence.

asyousuf

Champion Member
Jan 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
April 2011
Re: Address - Urgent

cimmig said:
Please help me in this matter. What should I do to solve it?
Dear...do not worry about online status and stay calm. Immigration authority do not fetch your address from the website but from the documents applicant has submitted

cimmig

Jul 17, 2012
jaggy999 said:

It does not matter if its incomplete as long it the correct address. Your VO would use self addressed mailing labels to send you any correspondence via post on your residence.
asyousuf said:
Dear...do not worry about online status and stay calm. Immigration authority do not fetch your address from the website but from the documents applicant has submitted
Thank you very much.