+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent-your application has been processed in our office on 17 Oct 2018

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
hey guys, we just received this message "We would like to inform you that your application has been processed in our office on 17 Oct 2018
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number"
does this mean they received the file or finished the file? it was application for emergency TRV

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
It means the file is received or has gone through an initial screening (per my GCMS notes). It happens within 24 hours for most if not all applications. It doesn’t indicate your emergency has been considered yet.

That’s some pretty bad wording on IRCC’s part.

amala1611

Mar 10, 2017
Hi @Bryanna,

Can you help me with this?

My TRV Timeline is:

4th Oct - Application submitted online
6th Oct - Reviewing eligibility
12th Oct - Background check in progress
15th Oct - Approved. Passport request letter received.

I submitted my passport on 16th Oct to Chennai VFS. I was provided with a visa tracking number. When tracked in vfs portal, it says "Your visa tracking ID *********** is forwarded to processing in Bangalore consulate". Does that mean, the passport reached Bangalore Consulate or it is yet to reach? I couldn't use the tracking ID given by them in BlueDart. It says "No record found". Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Amala

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Hi @Bryanna,

Can you help me with this?

My TRV Timeline is:

4th Oct - Application submitted online
6th Oct - Reviewing eligibility
12th Oct - Background check in progress
15th Oct - Approved. Passport request letter received.

I submitted my passport on 16th Oct to Chennai VFS. I was provided with a visa tracking number. When tracked in vfs portal, it says "Your visa tracking ID *********** is forwarded to processing in Bangalore consulate". Does that mean, the passport reached Bangalore Consulate or it is yet to reach? I couldn't use the tracking ID given by them in BlueDart. It says "No record found". Please help me on this.

Thanks,
Amala
It's too early to track your passport on the Blue Dart site. You can be sure your passport was delivered to the Bangalore consulate today.

You must wait for the 'Your passport has been dispatched from the visa office' message.... early-to-mid next week

Reactions: amala1611

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
I checked again, it says now
"Your processed passport has been forwarded to canada visa office chandigarh"
It was saying being processed before
What does this mean

Thanks

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
"Your processed passport has been forwarded to canada visa office chandigarh"
It was saying being processed before
What does this mean
It seems like the visa office has just received the passports/applications..... and decisions have not been made yet.

Did you see the 'Review of eligibility' status changing?

If a decision was made, it would have be updated in the 'Final decision' status

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
It seems like the visa office has just received the passports/applications..... and decisions have not been made yet.

Did you see the 'Review of eligibility' status changing?

If a decision was made, it would have be updated in the 'Final decision' status
It is a paper application and now it again changed to being processed again