+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent] Withdraw online TRV application ( Mistake in Filling out Visitor visa)

GurN

Apr 2, 2021
Hi! Are currently visitor visa without PHAP exemption being granted? Do you know somebody who recently got visitor visa?

sahilarora2003

Mar 13, 2013
Surrey
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-09-2022
Doc's Request.
20-12-2022
AOR Received.
09-09-2022
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-10-2022
hey .... HAVE YOU GOT CONFIRMATION ON WITHDRAWAL DONE OR NOT....

CAN WE EMAIL AGAIN TO CONSIDER THE FILE AGAIN, POST WE SEND THEM THE WITHDRAWAL.....

IF NOT ,HAVE YOU RE-APPLIED AND GOT THE VISA ,,,,, PLEASE LET ME KNOW....
First you need to understand to type/post your query in lower case.

To your query, No, you can't request them again to reconsider once your application is withdrawn. You will have to apply again with new fee.

Hello, I have applied for trv but after submitting application I noticed that I filled wrong place of birth. Then I requested for withdrawal. I didn’t receive any reply yet. Is there anybody who knows what’s the process and in how many days I will get reply.
There was no need to withdraw your application. Why you didn't bother to send web form to update the information? You should have done that instead of withdrawing the application.

Anyways, Due to Covid-19, IRCC is taking much longer time to reply than it used to be before Covid-19. You will get response within 20-30 days.

I hope it helps!

Ammydeep

Aug 21, 2020
Anyway I got reply from ircc after within 24 hours. They replied “A note has been added on file to notify the responsible office that you wish to withdraw your application. Once the processing of your application begins, the office will determine if the application can be withdrawn and will issue a refund within 16 weeks of the withdrawal, if applicable.”

Reactions: PR Dreamer

itspossible9

Feb 17, 2021
Anyway I got reply from ircc after within 24 hours. They replied “A note has been added on file to notify the responsible office that you wish to withdraw your application. Once the processing of your application begins, the office will determine if the application can be withdrawn and will issue a refund within 16 weeks of the withdrawal, if applicable.”
Did you get any update on your withdrawal request?