+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Withdraw CEC Application

itsmile

Mar 24, 2021
I have been trying to withdraw my application with a signed letter and I keep getting the same generic email. I wonder what category on webform should I select when submitting the confirmed withdrawal letter? As I try to submit with the Withdrawal Selection a couple of times, it won't wotk.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
I have been trying to withdraw my application with a signed letter and I keep getting the same generic email. I wonder what category on webform should I select when submitting the confirmed withdrawal letter? As I try to submit with the Withdrawal Selection a couple of times, it won't wotk.
Did you follow this process? https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=741&top=23

If so, how long ago did you submit the request? It takes a bit of time for it to be processed.

Reactions: itsmile

itsmile

Mar 24, 2021
Fortunately, I realized today that I have to write a handwritten letter, sign, and scan to submit with an e-receipt. I hope it is acceptable now. Thank you so much!
After sending the new letter handwritten they still send me a generic email. Am I suppose to send a new one again?

itsmile

Mar 24, 2021
For someone who looking to withdraw the application.

I submitted my withdrawal letter (handwritten) on April 1st and I got correspondence from IRCC on April 5th.

And today April 9th my withdrawal application is completed

Reactions: Vinami

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020

I submitted my withdrawal letter (handwritten) on April 1st and I got correspondence from IRCC on April 5th.

Hi, an you please give again the process to withdraw the application?
1. you submitted a handwritten letter
2. you scanned it and send it through webform? What did you select ?
3. Did you give any reason for withdrwaing?
4. Did they, are they going to refund anything?

Thanks

May 28, 2021
Hii there, am also looking for withdraw. But i send signed typed letter. I got corresponded but there is no update from them.. my biometrics got updated and now am not sure whether they are processing or withdrawing. Please assist. Did yours got successfully withdraw or not?? How long its gonna be ??

May 28, 2021

I have a question when did u submit and was your application was in process when u submitted withdrawal req?

goobie12

Aug 28, 2021
Hii there, am also looking for withdraw. But i send signed typed letter. I got corresponded but there is no update from them.. my biometrics got updated and now am not sure whether they are processing or withdrawing. Please assist. Did yours got successfully withdraw or not?? How long its gonna be ??
Hi, same situation. Did you gey withdraw??