+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent!! Will i rejected my pr application??

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
Hi. I applied PR last September and I've done medical test and ircc requested me rcmp and police certificate (lapsed include) from home.
But i just know it i have 2 summary offence and charge 2 fines . That's 10 years ago. i concern it when i i appli pr i think i said no conviction any other countries... But i did not know cuz when i applied pr documents check list say just police certificate so i applied that paper without lapsed one.. i have to summit documents until August 4th. All laywer saying they will refuse my application nobody want to take my case.

So should i prepare to go back to home..? Or just summit with all extra documents and explanation letter?? I've been in Canada for 7 years for PR...
I can't give up... Pls help me

nadia601

Star Member
Apr 1, 2012
It’s a loose loose situation .

If all lawyers refused your application,
Book your ticket to home country and Submit your explanation . Nothing to loose .

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hi. I applied PR last September and I've done medical test and ircc requested me rcmp and police certificate (lapsed include) from home.
But i just know it i have 2 summary offence and charge 2 fines . That's 10 years ago. i concern it when i i appli pr i think i said no conviction any other countries... But i did not know cuz when i applied pr documents check list say just police certificate so i applied that paper without lapsed one.. i have to summit documents until August 4th. All laywer saying they will refuse my application nobody want to take my case.

So should i prepare to go back to home..? Or just summit with all extra documents and explanation letter?? I've been in Canada for 7 years for PR...
I can't give up... Pls help me
If you weren't honest when you applied, then yes, your application will very likely be refused and you may be banned for misrepresentation.

If you had been honest it wouldn't have been a big deal because you might have been eligible for deemed rehabilitation for minor offenses committed more than ten years ago.

Alsdud122

Star Member
Nov 24, 2017
If you weren't honest when you applied, then yes, your application will very likely be refused and you may be banned for misrepresentation.

If you had been honest it wouldn't have been a big deal because you might have been eligible for deemed rehabilitation for minor offenses committed more than ten years ago.

What do you think. I found only one guy said it's little chance to get pr. Cuz it's 10 years ago and i i didn't go to jailed.
That misrepresentation one... When we see the check list. They don't say police certificate include lasped. If we can dee before i applied then we apply both application pr and rehabilitation.

Or i just give up and summit with all docus??

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
What do you think. I found only one guy said it's little chance to get pr. Cuz it's 10 years ago and i i didn't go to jailed.
That misrepresentation one... When we see the check list. They don't say police certificate include lasped. If we can dee before i applied then we apply both application pr and rehabilitation.

Or i just give up and summit with all docus??
It's not about the check list, lapsed police certificates etc.

There is a statutory question that asks if you have "ever committed, been charged with or convicted for any criminal offense in any country". This comes before the checklist.

If you said "No", then you committed misrepresentation. If you said yes to that question, then you have a chance to apply for rehabilitation.