+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Where & How to Upload/Submit Imm0008, Imm5406 and other documents !

Waheedhyder

Apr 25, 2019
I have arranged all the documents(Birth Certificate, Medical Assessment, Passport), filled the Imm0008, Imm5406 forms and now I am not sure how to submit them.

Should i merge them all in one file and simply upload in my application where it says View submitted documents and Upload ?

Urgent response is required please !

Waheedhyder

Apr 25, 2019
After uploading the documents yesterday following status is being shown:

"Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC "

Can anyone please guide what next ?

Waheedhyder

Apr 25, 2019
Sorry i forgot to mention that I had already submitted my application for PR.

This query was for adding dependent (my new born child) into my existing PR application.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
raise a CSE through webform and inform IRCC about the addition in family. IRCC will activate a placefolder to add documents and it will be processed under your existing application.

Waheedhyder

Apr 25, 2019
thanks alot buddy ! i o_OJust had to do as you mentioned earlier "click on next button, sign and tramsit":):).
Now i suppose its just the waiting game. By the way i raised the CSE also.

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
good. I also submitted my babys documents yesterday and today the status for ADR: Not Applicable.

So, hopefully things will move forward for you as well within days.

olazmail

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, please I am experiencing the same challenge. How did you get to submit all the documents required( forms, birth certificate, passport page, fee receipt)? Did you merge them as one single file or you could submit each pdf document separately? Your urgent response is required.

Waheedhyder

Apr 25, 2019
hi, yes after validating the imm0008 and imm5406 printed them, scanned them along with all the other documents merged them in one pdf file and uploaded them onto my CIC account profile where it was giving the upload option. once uploaded don't forget to "click on next button, sign and tramsit" . thats it !

best of luck !

Reactions: sweetsalt