+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Urgent] WES ECA India

gamerzzone

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Hi,

I have a Bachelors of Engineering degree completed from India and am applying for WES evaluation for Express Entry. The WES website mentions the below requirement:-

Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

My University had issued an Consolidated Statement of Marks certificate (this certificate includes information all grades obtained for 4 years and also the number of total credits achieved).

Would this certificate be enough for the above point? Or do i need to also provide the markseets of each semester (8 semester in total for 4 years)?

I am planning to get the above mentioned certificate photocopied and attested by the Controller of Examinations in my University. Basically below are the only 2 documents that I am planning to get attested, sealed, signed and sent from University in an envelope:-

1) University degree certificate (Bachelors of Engineering)

and

2) Consolidated Statement of Marks certificate

Any opinions or suggestions would be really helpful.

prassa

Feb 22, 2016
As I see few cases, I feel that transcripts for semester wise marks lists are mandatory to process your WES ECA. If your university has no such policy to provide semester wise transcripts, university has to send an official letter directly to WES, states the same. In addition to that, you need to send self attested photo copies of your semester marks sheets to WES separately.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
Hi,

I have a Bachelors of Engineering degree completed from India and am applying for WES evaluation for Express Entry. The WES website mentions the below requirement:-

Annual Statement of Marks / Academic Transcript

My University had issued an Consolidated Statement of Marks certificate (this certificate includes information all grades obtained for 4 years and also the number of total credits achieved).

Would this certificate be enough for the above point? Or do i need to also provide the markseets of each semester (8 semester in total for 4 years)?

I am planning to get the above mentioned certificate photocopied and attested by the Controller of Examinations in my University. Basically below are the only 2 documents that I am planning to get attested, sealed, signed and sent from University in an envelope:-

1) University degree certificate (Bachelors of Engineering)

and

2) Consolidated Statement of Marks certificate

Any opinions or suggestions would be really helpful.
Does your consolidated statement of marks mentions all the subjects and grades? Its better to get semester wise mark sheets attested too along with consolidated and degree certificate.

gamerzzone

Star Member
Jan 29, 2017
Does your consolidated statement of marks mentions all the subjects and grades? Its better to get semester wise mark sheets attested too along with consolidated and degree certificate.
Yes, it does have all semester subjects, grades, marks and credits achieved displayed in 1 sheet on the same page.

prongs13

Star Member
May 8, 2014
Plz confirm me about Manav Bharti
if you make an account with WES and try to input your university/college name..it tells you if they do not evaluate credentials from that college/university.

in my case, when i tried to input my credential from insurance institute of india...it did show the name in drop down menu but i got a message saying that they do not evaluate credential from it.

Nani Ala

Oct 20, 2017
I have done btech.wiuld like to know can i gain any points for intermediate certificate as well along with degree points under 2 or more certificate option?

Pls let me know.thx